CC vs Shelbyville

chattygal

Boy kicker, just what if Shelbyville comes down there and puts a whipping on CC. How much confidence will they get from that? Could happen.

I didn't say anything would or would not happen, just that it would be a good TIME for CC to gain confidence since it is a district game. And yes, you're right, that could happen.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't say anything would or would not happen, just that it would be a good TIME for CC to gain confidence since it is a district game. And yes, you're right, that could happen.

The crystal ball looks like that the Lady Eagles will win but I do not see it be a whipping but it isnt game day yet! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

The crystal ball looks like that the Lady Eagles will win but I do not see it be a whipping but it isnt game day yet! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm just going to assume your crystal ball is a little foggy until the game is played and finished. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I'm just going to assume your crystal ball is a little foggy until the game is played and finished. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Oh kicker10BOG I do understand about being a Newbie,you obvious do not understand how good MrNoitAll is about picking games. I am close to 90% being right on all of my picks. I know that is not a 100% but it beats anything that anyone else has ever tried on here before. So please take notice that MrNoitAll is doing a great job picking the Losers and like I have said before we sure have a lot of losing teams this year!! Let me know who your team is and I will tell you if they are winners or losers and why you all are losing! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Oh kicker10BOG I do understand about being a Newbie,you obvious do not understand how good MrNoitAll is about picking games. I am close to 90% being right on all of my picks. I know that is not a 100% but it beats anything that anyone else has ever tried on here before. So please take notice that MrNoitAll is doing a great job picking the Losers and like I have said before we sure have a lot of losing teams this year!! Let me know who your team is and I will tell you if they are winners or losers and why you all are losing! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I'm not saying you don't usually pick correctly. I'm just saying I don't like this pic. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

btw, know anything about soccer?