Wednesday's Loser by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Lincoln County vs. Columbia---everyone knows what this week is??¦..Mule Week! We are expecting a bunch of great things to take place in the Mule Capital of the World. We are going to be having parades, flea markets, concessions, crafts and a softball game between the Mighty Columbia and the Football Town Lincoln County. Yes we are going to stop all activities while this game takes place! The mules will be put out to pasture just like the Lady Lions will put the Ladies from LC! The loser is LC (did anyone know that LC is a football town??) put they do make some great sandwiches!

Riverdale vs. Lebanon----our Riverdale Warriors are missing the best pitcher in Tennessee but will not need her today to defeat the Ladies from Lebanon! Loser Lebanon!

Greenbrier vs. Portland---does anyone remember the last time that the Ladies in Purple has defeated the Ladies in Green??¦.well I don??™t either and it will not happen today. Loser is Portland!

Shelbyville vs. Richland----our mighty Eagles are trying to add to the win column by playing Richland! It is not making them better it just makes the Won Loss column look better at the banquet at the end of the year! Loser Richland!

Rossview vs. Davidson Academy----it you want to win the state you would think that our Lady Hawks would be playing better non-district games! I am sure that MJ, Beech, Brentwood, Goodpasture, Wilson Central or others would have like to have played in our outstanding ball park. But again this will be remembered as a win and that is what counts at the banquet! Loser Davidson Academy

Lewis County vs. Obion County----I made a great mistake and picked Lewis County winning the other day! Yes they did not come out with a win and that makes MrNoitAll look bad! But today is a different day and I hope that they will show more of a hitting and better defense than they have shown so far this year! Loser Obion County

Forrest vs. Spring Hill----Ok we all will be able to pick the loser on this one!!! Everyone say it at the same time??¦??¦??¦.Loser will be Spring Hill??¦.what has happen to this program in such a short time???

Huntland vs. Moore County-------Wow what a pick! I do believe but would not bet my dog that Huntland will be the winner and the Loser will be Moore County BUT Moore County sure does make a great product in their county!

Brentwood vs. MJ----at one time this would have been a very close game. But with Morris and Mason and the power that MJ has and the weaker pitching that Brentwood has this year??¦.Loser from the rich part of the Mid-State is Brentwood. But they sure do have some nice homes in this area!!

East Robertson vs. JoByrns---East Robertson is trying to get back to looking like a team that wants to go to the state ths year. But they should have not have any problems with JoByrns today or any other day. Loser JoByrns

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not so fast my friend. Richland is a quality 1A team that could give Shelbyville a good game and will certainly make them better. They have two pretty good pitchers and several good bats in the lineup. Moore County has been playinig much better than Huntland.

I agree with both of these statements. Richland is no push over, but Shelbyville should win a close game. Moore County will beat Huntland. (You hear that Cassie and Amber!!)

Not so fast my friend. Richland is a quality 1A team that could give Shelbyville a good game and will certainly make them better. They have two pretty good pitchers and several good bats in the lineup. Moore County has been playinig much better than Huntland.

I agree it was a very tough game to pick between Huntland and Moore County! But if you had to pick who makes the best sip whiskey it may be Moore County you think? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I agree it was a very tough game to pick between Huntland and Moore County! But if you had to pick who makes the best sip whiskey it may be Moore County you think? /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I learned long ago while in college I don't need to be messing around with any firewater. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />