Brentwood vs Franklin

rebelj

It's about time. On Tuesday the best and oldest rivalry in 11AAA will occur as Brentwood battles Franklin. At least we know the weather won't be a factor as well. This is a bitter, nasty rivalry where the two teams just don't like each other. Brentwood has perennially been the king of the hill in 11AAA, but there are several teams constantly nipping at their heels like Franklin who do have the talent on a given night to go toe to toe and maybe dethrone the champs. Here's to a good game. What are your thoughts on this always interesting matchup? I would love for Franklin to upset them, but I gotta go with Brentwood 3-1 in a very high energy game.

It's about time. On Tuesday the best and oldest rivalry in 11AAA will occur as Brentwood battles Franklin. At least we know the weather won't be a factor as well. This is a bitter, nasty rivalry where the two teams just don't like each other. Brentwood has perennially been the king of the hill in 11AAA, but there are several teams constantly nipping at their heels like Franklin who do have the talent on a given night to go toe to toe and maybe dethrone the champs. Here's to a good game. What are your thoughts on this always interesting matchup? I would love for Franklin to upset them, but I gotta go with Brentwood 3-1 in a very high energy game.

i am gonna go with brentwood too... i played both teams last year at hickman and their jv could have killed us... franklin is good but brentwood is way better... i say brentwood 4-0

Brentwood 3-0 over Franklin

This was actually a more civil game than expected and also cemented the fact that Brentwood is clearly the best team in the district and no one else is close this year. Frankly, I am sick of them winning it every year and wish Franklin, Centennial, Independence, or Ravenwood would knock them off. One thing I have noticed about them is other teams rarely even get a quality shot on them. Nick DeSalvatore(sp?) and Bradley Jacobs are very dangerous strikers. I have nothing against Brentwood at all, I just wish another team would win 11AAA for once because them winning it every year overshadows the fact that there are several other talented teams in the district.