bulldogsalltheway

sir i no for a FACT that your statements are inaccurate...i have not read the paper this morning BUT why would a principal look for a head coach when he already has one?...yes after the season there was talk of Shad leaving however he did tell him he was going to staay before christmas DO NOT BLAME RAIKES for this one there is no one to blame coach shad and a change of heart so he decided to leave..i do know than what i am telling and i will not go into it but situations change over a few month period so he has decided to leave GO WARRIORSsir i no for a FACT that your statements are inaccurate...i have not read the paper this morning BUT why would a principal look for a head coach when he already has one?...yes after the season there was talk of Shad leaving however he did tell him he was going to staay before christmas DO NOT BLAME RAIKES for this one there is no one to blame coach shad and a change of heart so he decided to leave..i do know than what i am telling and i will not go into it but situations change over a few month period so he has decided to leave GO WARRIORS

As a matter of fact you are exaclty correct, I just got word that the "rummor" that I was told was incorrect and I am very sorry to Mr. Raikes and the Shadowens family for my comment. I was wrong and it was wrong of me to believe something that was not told to me by a reliable source. Again I was wrong and I do again apologize.

sir i no for a FACT that your statements are inaccurate...i have not read the paper this morning BUT why would a principal look for a head coach when he already has one?...yes after the season there was talk of Shad leaving however he did tell him he was going to staay before christmas DO NOT BLAME RAIKES for this one there is no one to blame coach shad and a change of heart so he decided to leave..i do know than what i am telling and i will not go into it but situations change over a few month period so he has decided to leave GO WARRIORSsir i no for a FACT that your statements are inaccurate...i have not read the paper this morning BUT why would a principal look for a head coach when he already has one?...yes after the season there was talk of Shad leaving however he did tell him he was going to staay before christmas DO NOT BLAME RAIKES for this one there is no one to blame coach shad and a change of heart so he decided to leave..i do know than what i am telling and i will not go into it but situations change over a few month period so he has decided to leave GO WARRIORS

As a matter of fact you are exaclty correct, I just got word that the "rummor" that I was told was incorrect and I am very sorry to Mr. Raikes and the Shadowens family for my comment. I was wrong and it was wrong of me to believe something that was not told to me by a reliable source. Again I was wrong and I do again apologize.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• How do you know he was giving "individual instruction"  unless you were there and saw it yourself.  Who's to say he didn't just toss them a football and watch them go at it?  Exactly, we don't know.  
    • https://x.com/hsbaseballfield/status/1757210145602281632?s=46&t=7kxwzgZ7K5hP_gBBb4ilhg
    • Remember when 92 got a call from the coaches wife telling him to stop criticizing ole Flip Flops?  Said it was hurting his feelings.  Can't make this stuff up.  What a circus.  That may have been it for 92, probably the last loyal fan left.  
    • https://cms-files.tssaa.org/documents/tssaa/2023-24/sports-calendar/2023FBCalendar.pdf   check that section titled off-season 
    • My esteemed interlocutor, regrettably, I find myself bereft of your contact information. Moreover, it behooves me to clarify that I do not currently occupy the esteemed position of coach. Were I to hold such a position, rest assured, trepidation towards yourself and your team would find no foothold within my disposition. Permit me to opine that Gallatin's achievements appear, in my estimation, notably devoid of commendable accolades, save for the distinguished presence of Volunteer State, where my progeny, with admirable distinction, attained scholastic honors. Securing the contact information of the newly appointed head coach upon their assumption of duties should pose no undue challenge for me.