Franklin Co at Tullahoma

binns37388

Tullahoma shut out Franklin Co tonite 5-0. Chelsea Jones pitched a perfect game for the Lady Wildcats. Thats a rare feat in softball or baseball. Chelsea is having a great senior year and tonites perfect game just adds to the many outstanding games she has thrown so far this season. It sure takes the pressure off the defense when there are no baserunners to worry about. Congratulations Chelsea. Keep up the great work.

Tullahoma shut out Franklin Co tonite 5-0. Chelsea Jones pitched a perfect game for the Lady Wildcats. Thats a rare feat in softball or baseball. Chelsea is having a great senior year and tonites perfect game just adds to the many outstanding games she has thrown so far this season. It sure takes the pressure off the defense when there are no baserunners to worry about. Congratulations Chelsea. Keep up the great work.

Congratulations! I got to see her pitch a little bit in Brentwood before it got rained out. Has anyone clocked her with a radar gun lately? She is really bringing it!

She's the real deal.

She is a fine young lady as well as well as a great athlete. She was in our Coffee County Youth Leadership group last year and I was very impressed with her as a person. I don??™t remember exactly what their group project was but I think it involved working with one of the local rest homes and some of the folks staying there. I do remember seeing the pictures from their group project and seeing her interact with the folks at the rest home on our group visits.

I agree Lucky she is the real deal...both on the field and off from what I saw.

Her parents and Tullahoma should be very proud of her.