District 9-A?

gmom14

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the three years I've had one playing in this district, it's been a one-horse race. In that time period, Forrest hasn't loss a district game in the season or post-season tournament. Until a team steps up and proves they can hit pitching at Stinnett's level that will not change. Cascade has shown great hitting of late, after hitting two balls out yesterday off the bats of Hornburger(sp?) and Jett. It will be hard to hit Forrest pitching like that. Hopefully seeing good pitching tommorrow at Cornersville will better prepare them for a rematch. We'll see what happens.

In the three years I've had one playing in this district, it's been a one-horse race. In that time period, Forrest hasn't loss a district game in the season or post-season tournament. Until a team steps up and proves they can hit pitching at Stinnett's level that will not change. Cascade has shown great hitting of late, after hitting two balls out yesterday off the bats of Hornburger(sp?) and Jett. It will be hard to hit Forrest pitching like that. Hopefully seeing good pitching tommorrow at Cornersville will better prepare them for a rematch. We'll see what happens.

After seeing cornersville pitching stinnett is slow and average

"Slow and Average?" Well I guess that doesn't really matter. When I have an outstanding defense to back me up along with great hitting. We are 20-3 and im proud of what we have accomplished so far this season.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Go Rockets !!

"Slow and Average?" Well I guess that doesn't really matter. When I have an outstanding defense to back me up along with great hitting. We are 20-3 and im proud of what we have accomplished so far this season.

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Go Rockets !!

All us old folks are proud of you guys, too. Don't ever forget that! Go Rockets!

whats the record against cornersville , count the current players , also jr. high same players. I dont hate forrest , respect them and what they have achieved. Good coaching helps.

Cornersville is the best team in Marshall Co. can we move on? Forrest plays to go to State. We dont set goals just to beat Cornersville. Freindship,Trinty and many others that are in State every year is the record against we both need to worry about.