District 9-A?

gmom14

After seeing cornersville pitching stinnett is slow and average

This young lady is an outstanding pitcher!You aint got a clue dawgs!Slow and average does not get you to the state finals!

Slow and average does not get one selected to all state!Both accomplished by Stinnett as a freshman.Hard work and alot of support with a focused defense playing behind you does!Going into the district playoffs you have got to love your chances with this young lady on the mound.

Keep it up Rockets we are very proud of you!Shut em up and keep shut em down Stinnett!You are doing great!!!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Shelby is a Sophomore. I agree about the coaching staff.

Shelby is a Sophmore, the same age as my daughter. She is one of the greatest kids(young ladies) you'll ever meet. She is very humble and you'd never know the level of her talent by talking to her. She is quick to point out that her teammates should get as much credit as she does. I know her parents are proud of her and their positive influence is very apparent when you talk to her. Way too much attention has been paid to the idiot that made the initial post on this. They obviously don't know anything about softball or they would of never made such a stupid comment. Best thing to do is ignore those type of comments!