WEST VS CAK

underdog4

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HUH!?

He was playing with it padded up. Why would he have surgery now. I didn't realize it was that bad. G, whats up?

The bone that Brandon broke required immediate surgery, or he could have faced possible problems in the future. While he "medically" could have waited, I have said time and again that there is more to life than soccer. Brandon's health and well being FAR outweigh him playing through the season, and facing possible problems as he grew older.

While he and his team mates are disappointed, it was the right decision, and we are going to face the future games with our utmost.

The bone that Brandon broke required immediate surgery, or he could have faced possible problems in the future. While he "medically" could have waited, I have said time and again that there is more to life than soccer. Brandon's health and well being FAR outweigh him playing through the season, and facing possible problems as he grew older.

While he and his team mates are disappointed, it was the right decision, and we are going to face the future games with our utmost.

Regardless of the final W-L, this will have been the year to remember for you, Big G! Best of wishes and prayers for Brandon and your sweeper (and anyone else I might have missed).

Regardless of the final W-L, this will have been the year to remember for you, Big G! Best of wishes and prayers for Brandon and your sweeper (and anyone else I might have missed).

Many thanks, BigDog! This has been a great year, and no matter the outcome, full of many fond memories. They always far outweigh the "bad".

I think you covered the major injuries (we still have a few bruised and bumped). I'm just old and tired (and had to re-certify for lifeguarding for the past 4 days, and am feeling all 36 years of my life). Let me tell you, soccer coaches aren't meant to swim 300 meters! But I can now once again save all of you if you fell in a pool (well, except maybe Akula... uh, and Reaction... and Coniglio would float just with his hair).

west should win this one 3-1.

You were close! We lost 3-0 tonight. 2 coming off... you guessed it! Throw ins! What a powerful weapon they have. We even practiced for it but they used it so well. They scored a really nice third goal off of a cross off a direct. It was 3-0 at the half, and stayed that way for the rest of the game.

I thought we played a nice first half, but not as great of a second half. I saw Akula there (I think) and I hope that he can give a good synopsis of the match.