Discrict 3a 4a

Took

harriman vs. midway-> harriman

rockwood vs. grace-> rockwood

will you be in attendance bob

no but i will be there tomorow night to watch the championship game, best wishes to you and the rockwood crew cant wait to see you in region.....HOPEFULLY!!

Thursday nights game wartburg and os, if os comes out and plays like they can they will win, they put the ball in play well wartburg just has to make the plays behind daughrty.(if he throws???) When the defense doesnt play good behind daughrty he falls to peices.

Os came out tonight and played to lose they got beat 17-1. they dont have a chance to win without raby or cruise on the mound. They are a good baseball team that can come out and give anyone a run for there money. If they hit the ball like they did against wartburg then they have a chance to beat coalfield if they make it to the championship. now beating coalfield twice i dont see wartburg or os doing that. there good baseball teams but i just dont see anyone in the district beating coalfield twice.

Tomorow night Harriman wins the first game with ease!!

The Harriman Rockwood match up has been good the past couple times Harriman might get them once but there is no way that they will beat rockwood twice i just dont see it happening but its baseball you never kno.

Wat does everyone see happening in region play if it plays out how it is suppose to?

OS @ Rockwood, rockood wins in 5!!

Harriman @ Coalfield Harriman got them last time but they played a totally diffrent baseball team then.

THOUGHTS????

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to anything can happen in baseball. I wouldnt lock harriman in for a spot in the region, I know there is a 99.8% chance they are going 2 crush midway. But i dont think they have any pitching what so ever left. Cause the Smith boy threw monday, the big #15 tonight, and they have to save johnson i think for rockwood. So what are they left with? Who knows anything is possible in this great game.

But Yea i think your right OS will take the travel to Rockwood and will prob get blasted. Harriman will go to coalfield witch has the makeings for one of the best games of the year. Its a toss up who wins it. But i will make a bold statement and say harriman wins it and will go on the road in sub state, cause from what i heard tonight the rockwood bats that we seen last year might be back. Hit to HRs last night and 2 more tonight.

Anybody that has watched oliver springs play, knows They were playing for round 2 of playoff baseball with wartburg. Kegley didnt yell one time, they didnt throw one of their best pitches who hasnt thrown yet in the tourny. Os had no fight in them..... But im sure they'll be ready to play when they face off with the bulldogs and I say this one will be a moster of a game, with both teams seasons on the line, look for emotion and hard play and a close one.

i noticed that tonight kegley didnt yell one time or fuss wit the umps or anything. he usually fusses wit the umps atleast 3 or 4 times a game and when there 2nd baseman got picked off at 1st in the 5th inning he didnt yell or say a word to him!

wats the deal with bubba will he be back thursday?

Going back to anything can happen in baseball. I wouldnt lock harriman in for a spot in the region, I know there is a 99.8% chance they are going 2 crush midway. But i dont think they have any pitching what so ever left. Cause the Smith boy threw monday, the big #15 tonight, and they have to save johnson i think for rockwood. So what are they left with? Who knows anything is possible in this great game.

But Yea i think your right OS will take the travel to Rockwood and will prob get blasted. Harriman will go to coalfield witch has the makeings for one of the best games of the year. Its a toss up who wins it. But i will make a bold statement and say harriman wins it and will go on the road in sub state, cause from what i heard tonight the rockwood bats that we seen last year might be back. Hit to HRs last night and 2 more tonight.

if they have johnson left to throw i say they will throw him because the chances of them beating rockwood twice is slim why not just throw johnson against midway? because the 2nd game against rockwood if they do win the 1st who will throw??

and i 2nd that statement if Harriman and Coalfield play in the region it will be one of the best match-ups of the year.

if they have johnson left to throw i say they will throw him because the chances of them beating rockwood twice is slim why not just throw johnson against midway? because the 2nd game against rockwood if they do win the 1st who will throw??

and i 2nd that statement if Harriman and Coalfield play in the region it will be one of the best match-ups of the year.

First of all...what a great game last night to watch between Rockwood and Harriman! Harriman battled back from a 7-0 deficit and almost pulled it off. I will have to say and I think both sides will agree that the officiating was TERRIBLE! Almost ruined a perfect game to watch. Anyway, concerning the pitching for Harriman...I have seen them throw the freshman Dishman kid a couple of times and he is pretty darn good too. Don't know who they will throw first tonight but I'd say it will be either him or Johnson.

First of all...what a great game last night to watch between Rockwood and Harriman! Harriman battled back from a 7-0 deficit and almost pulled it off. I will have to say and I think both sides will agree that the officiating was TERRIBLE! Almost ruined a perfect game to watch. Anyway, concerning the pitching for Harriman...I have seen them throw the freshman Dishman kid a couple of times and he is pretty darn good too. Don't know who they will throw first tonight but I'd say it will be either him or Johnson.

you have got to think that harriman will beat midway today, so do they throw off or do they have to throw AJ because of it being an elemination game? harriman is better than midway but because of this being an elemination game and it being high school baseball, does harriman have to throw their ace against midway? the officiating was bad both ways. harriman got some calls that should have ggone rockwoods way and vise versa.

OS prob threw off so that they could have their ace ready for the elemination game. a win there would give them a spot in the region.

hats go off to the midway greenwaves who should have been playing for a shot at district championship. i watched them against harriman and i believe they should have won that game. my heart to out to ratliff (spl?) of midway. kid was in tears after the game. hes a good kid and im proud of his career. rockwood played great tonight behind the arm of breazeale. harriman hit the ball well but he was able to shut them out for about 7 and a third before harriman scored two runs. rockwood made some changes to their batting line up after the grace game and it seems to be working. congrats to harriman and rockwood. your thoughts.

Congrats to Rockwood

Hats off to Rockwood. i have enjoyed watching these two teams play this year. ALL have been classic Harriman/Rockwood match-ups. Harriman's freshman pitcher tonight was outstanding. Future looks bright for the Blue Devils. Still a lot of baseball to play this year...hopefully we will get to see another match-up Wednesday. Harriman has a tough date with Coalfield Monday.