Division II State Tournament Schedule

mtnman

The division II soccer teams will be play two games in less than 24 hours. This just doesn't seem right in the state tournament.

A single A team could play at 6:30 p.m on Thursday then turn around and play their state championship game at noon on Friday. This just doesn't seem right. Why don't they play it later in the day.

I can understand a team doing this in the regular season. Some teams play twice in one day but this is the state championship. TSSAA can do better than this.

All the schedules are now posted on the TSSAA website. I think everything else is the same.

The division II soccer teams will be play two games in less than 24 hours. This just doesn't seem right in the state tournament.

A single A team could play at 6:30 p.m on Thursday then turn around and play their state championship game at noon on Friday. This just doesn't seem right. Why don't they play it later in the day.

I can understand a team doing this in the regular season. Some teams play twice in one day but this is the state championship. TSSAA can do better than this.

All the schedules are now posted on the TSSAA website. I think everything else is the same.

Come on, Mtnman! Finish the sentence below:

Logic is to TSSAA as _________________ is to __________________ .

pigs are to flying?

This could be an interesting thread. /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I agree, but a reminder to everyone, et's keep it "clean"!

My finish of the sentence:

As Coniglio is to bald!

I'll take it a step further. Two years ago in the D2 tennis state championship it was Baylor vs McCallie. It was set up so that in tennis the semifinals and championship was the same day.....after much complaining and trying by coaches to get this changed for years but they would not do it. Can you imagine playing two tennis matches in one day....sweltering heat? Well, Baylor's #1 Bo Seal and #2 player (can't remember the name) were in the championship against McCallie....both #1 and #2 had to be rushed to the hospital for severe cramping....given IV's etc. Had to forfeit both matches and lost 5-4 I think....Bo was the #1 player in his age group in the nation. It took that single act to finally get TSSAA to change the tennis format after all these years......so, no this does not surprise me at all...........just adds to all of our frustrations.