PIGEON FORGE VS SEVIER COUNTY

msu4444

you dont even belong in this thread, dont worry about it anyway.

Riddle me this, why did Sevier County not play Pigeon Forge this year or two years ago? Sevier County only schedules Pigeon Forge on perceived down years - losing 8 seniors for instance. And do not say that the desire to not play was mutual. I know for a fact that Pigeon Forge tried to schedule Sevier County and was turned down both times.

Riddle me this, why did Sevier County not play Pigeon Forge this year or two years ago? Sevier County only schedules Pigeon Forge on perceived down years - losing 8 seniors for instance. And do not say that the desire to not play was mutual. I know for a fact that Pigeon Forge tried to schedule Sevier County and was turned down both times.

well 2 years ago PF was dominant i dont know why we didnt play them..granted they probably woulda won..a team with 8 seniors is going to be dominant 9/10 times especially with a player such as Cannon..i wasnt the head coach, i didnt make the decisions. so dont ask me i was just a player. well good for you im glad you claim to know such things. im not involved with that kind of stuff, and i never asked why we didnt play them.

well 2 years ago PF was dominant i dont know why we didnt play them..granted they probably woulda won..a team with 8 seniors is going to be dominant 9/10 times especially with a player such as Cannon..i wasnt the head coach, i didnt make the decisions. so dont ask me i was just a player. well good for you im glad you claim to know such things. im not involved with that kind of stuff, and i never asked why we didnt play them.

I know because ApplePants knows all. The golden horn is full of knowledge. You must not have the horn as your grammar resembles that of a blind inbred midget trying to balance saucers on sticks.

Main point: Don't brag about beating possibly the worst team Pigeon Forge fielded since 2001.