best freshman in 1a

michael3

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Morgan Co. paper says that David Currier is in region 4a. I'm not sure how they get the info. for this but it can't be from the stats because Oakdale only won 2 games all season I think and Currier as a pitcher has no wins under his belt. I really would like to know how the coaches pick.

I think that amos kid from silverdale is pretty stout...hes batting .590 and hes one of the best centerfielders ive ever seen...my wildcats dont have very many talented freshman so i think the amos kid has my vote....

i think wallace foster from grace is the best /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Noah Chandler is my pick. I'm a little bias but he is great. The kid can play anywhere on the field. Today, he played third. Last week, he played right field. The guy has a HOSE; after the game he long tossed and hit the scoreboard in right center field of Murrell Haase Field at JCS. He's not bad at the plate either. He's batting in the mid- .400's

I think that amos kid from silverdale is pretty stout...hes batting .590 and hes one of the best centerfielders ive ever seen...my wildcats dont have very many talented freshman so i think the amos kid has my vote....

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i think wallace foster from grace is the best /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Wallace Foster isnt a freshman...although he is pretty good...i also think that tyle barnett kid from silverdale is pretty good too...great shortstop and not bad at the plate...hes batting like upper .400s...an all around good ball player...

Wallace Foster isnt a freshman...although he is pretty good...i also think that tyle barnett kid from silverdale is pretty good too...great shortstop and not bad at the plate...hes batting like upper .400s...an all around good ball player...

Look man, being a frshman starting on varsity is NOT A BIG DEAL in 1a ball !!!!!!!!!!! Thats why parents send there kids to these small schools...........they get playing time. Could nt even make the team anywhere else in most cases. Now saying that theres always the exception which comes around rarely that you ll have a real stud but when you ve got some of these freshman batting .400-500 against mostly flops around town thats nothing to bragg about, i would love to see these kids challenged is what you need to become better as player, i seen in the TFP where the majority of the stat leaders are from small 1a schools with no pitching and no defense from the looks of the stolen bases stats. I know some of the people in the top 5 and you could nt get them to stay in the batters box in middle school because they were scared to death when real pitching was coming at them and could nt steal a base if they wanted to. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

i seen in the TFP where the majority of the stat leaders are from small 1a schools with no pitching and no defense from the looks of the stolen bases stats. I know some of the people in the top 5 and you could nt get them to stay in the batters box in middle school because they were scared to death when real pitching was coming at them and could nt steal a base if they wanted to. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

2seamer what is the "TFP" and where can it be seen?