MJ Brown to walk on at UT?

Galilee

no. i might of gotten a little carried away with the whole children crack i admit and if that offended you i'm sorry. actually now that i actually read ur posts in this thread a little closer i see u actually made some valid points. i just thought if the two of you had to disagree u could do it in a more civilized manner...

Thanks and I apologize to. To you and GCPioneer. Sometimes I get a little carried away myself.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He did nothing spectacular. Made 1 or 2 good passes shot very poorly from the three point land( couple of airballs) and didnt drive the ball on anyone. Remember this was just a all star game it doesnt mean a thing..(didnt want any UC fans eating me for dinner for my observations)

Nothing spectacular?? That is VERY SURPRISING!!! All Star Game with all of the Top Seniors from Rural West TN doesn't mean anything?? The level of competition is pretty high in those games! "Great shooter" has a couple of airballs?? I could understand a few missing off the rim that happens to everyone but airballs with such a "great shooter" "Best PG in Rural West TN" has only 1 or 2 good passes?? UHMM... I can't think of nothing to "hate" on with that one it explains itself... Didn't drive the ball on anyone?? Now, why is that?? He hasn't said he was going to walk on anywhere yet! Could possibly be playing in a 5th year prep school once this is all said and done! But I'm just a MJ "Hater"

Nothing spectacular?? That is VERY SURPRISING!!! All Star Game with all of the Top Seniors from Rural West TN doesn't mean anything?? The level of competition is pretty high in those games! "Great shooter" has a couple of airballs?? I could understand a few missing off the rim that happens to everyone but airballs with such a "great shooter" "Best PG in Rural West TN" has only 1 or 2 good passes?? UHMM... I can't think of nothing to "hate" on with that one it explains itself... Didn't drive the ball on anyone?? Now, why is that?? He hasn't said he was going to walk on anywhere yet! Could possibly be playing in a 5th year prep school once this is all said and done! But I'm just a MJ "Hater"

Some players are not all star game...free play type of players. He may love the structure that's why I said it didnt mean anything. If people was expecting MJ to play head over hills above the rest...it didnt happen in this ONE game

i've seen MANY nba players air ball in games. even twice in one game. not saying mj is by any means nba type of player but even kobe or lebron has off games!

That's excatly why I said ONE game and it wasn't a big deal....Lebron shoots 2 a game and still led the league in scoring

Some players are not all star game...free play type of players. He may love the structure that's why I said it didnt mean anything. If people was expecting MJ to play head over hills above the rest...it didnt happen in this ONE game

I'm just stirring the pot with my comments! It didn't work I guess /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!! MJ says he will make an announcment sometime next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has made that same statement many times before....We will see!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to MJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Man haven't we heard that since the state tourney....

NEWS FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!! MJ says he will make an announcment sometime next week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He has made that same statement many times before....We will see!!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck to MJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Why so worked up? How does his decision affect you? He can wait until the day he enrolls in a college to make an announcement if he wants. He doesn't owe you anything.

Why so worked up? How does his decision affect you? He can wait until the day he enrolls in a college to make an announcement if he wants. He doesn't owe you anything.

Who said he did...other than you.Why are you so worked up over my post. I will post what I want and when I want...if you don't like it..oh well!!!!!!!!!! Get a life and don't worry about me or what I post since you have no control in the first place. BTW,,,how does my post affect you /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> What is a VolsMahoney anyway...sounds like a cheap rip-off of the rassler to me.

One snide post from you directed at me deserves a reply back in kind. Get off my case and get back on Pearls jock where you belong.

I know what kind of person you are anyway. I remeber what you said a couple of months ago that got one thread shutdown. Probably the most tasteless thing I have ever read posted on here. Most people probably don't remember but I do. It's better to keep ones mouth shut and be thought of as a fool that to open ones mouth and remove all doubt.

Maybe you can post some of the same type comments and get this thread shutdown to. That would probably make you a proud man.