Morgan County Spring practice

Morgan County football is a joke, and everyone knows it. Some dork like you gets on here every year and talks about how this year is going to be different. CYJAcka** is a frustrated old lady.

Coalfield had a down year last year, But they had a good string of going deep in the playoffs. Slim what the woods playoff record over the last 5 years. Besides it is spring This si the coaches eval time everyone will be undefeated until fall.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coalfield had a down year last year, But they had a good string of going deep in the playoffs. Slim what the woods playoff record over the last 5 years. Besides it is spring This si the coaches eval time everyone will be undefeated until fall.

Coalfield had a down year last year and still landed in the playoffs.

This is the Spring. Decisions aren't made as to what will be at all. Between now and July the adults will be making decisions on that and come mid-August those decisions will be tested. Til then Slimy Nose Pickins, you need to report to transition for Kindergartners, if you weren't retained in Pre-K.

You can not possibly compare the schedule that RW plays to that of Coalfield. You have taken one too many cracks to the head with a goose down pillow.

Slimpikins, do you get a jolly off talking trash about Morgan County teams? You do realize that you make your self look like a total idiot that has no respect for himself or for others? And not to mention these hurtful words that spill out of your foolish mouth could be hurting the kids that go to the school in Morgan County? Think before you type and learn a little /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> ??¦ JAMES GIBSON

Hey pal, just be glad I stick mainly to pointing out CF weaknesses, you do not even want me to start on WB!!!!

Coalfield=pillow fighters, Wartburg=pillow bighters

You can not possibly compare the schedule that RW plays to that of Coalfield. You have taken one too many cracks to the head with a goose down pillow.

No, I can't because they don't play in the same classification. Nutball. But I can say they are competitive in the class, something RW is hit and miss on. Coalfield is consistently in the top four to of the class.

No, I can't because they don't play in the same classification. Nutball. But I can say they are competitive in the class, something RW is hit and miss on. Coalfield is consistently in the top four to of the class.

The only team in RW region that you could beat is Wartburg, so I wouldn't brag too much lady.

The only team in RW region that you could beat is Wartburg, so I wouldn't brag too much lady.

was 2006 the year Rw only wins came from 1A team? my point is that all teams have down periods and all teams are 1 or 2 injuries going from penthouse to the outhouse.

Why are we talking bout rockwood they not in our county. by the way im not runnin my mouth im just sayin that we are working hard and gettin better everday. yes i am confident and think that we will be in theplay offs. cant waith for the burg to come over next week

Say, who is Sunbright's coach now anyway?

Uh, two years ago O.S. was beaten, last year went to O.T. and no we cannot compete with Alcoa, but neither can RW.

Who CAN compete with Alcoa these days?

Wow I am truly dumbfounded by this board. First of all slimpickins is spot on with his characterization of the dismal football played in Morgan county, but these judgements are being passed by a Rockwood fan, this I find risible. seriously what has Rockwood done, just being slightly better than the pitiful squads in morgan county is really nothing to boast about.