region 2a

Took

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[/color]GO ROCKWOOD.....The Valley is pulling for ya. Hope to see you next week.

GO LOOKOUT VALLEY YELLOW JACKETS. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It'll be the Blue Devils....GREAT JOB BLUE! 13-3!

Good job Blue Devils! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Harriman played and hit really good tonight. I have seen so many little comments on here about Clem being MVP of the District. This kid has a really poor attitude. When he was running from 1st to 2nd and stopped to keep the 2nd basemen from catching the ball, he should have been kicked out of the game. I saw the little shove. I wish the officials would have ejected him. This is such poor sportsmanship. Regardless if your team is winning or not, it was uncalled for! Very Poor Sportsman! It is a bad reflection on the rest of the team even though they had no part in it. Good luck to both teams on Friday. It would be great for two Roane County teams to go to state at the same time. I'm not sure if it has happened before or not. Does anyone know?

Good job Blue Devils! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Harriman played and hit really good tonight. I have seen so many little comments on here about Clem being MVP of the District. This kid has a really poor attitude. When he was running from 1st to 2nd and stopped to keep the 2nd basemen from catching the ball, he should have been kicked out of the game. I saw the little shove. I wish the officials would have ejected him. This is such poor sportsmanship. Regardless if your team is winning or not, it was uncalled for! Very Poor Sportsman! It is a bad reflection on the rest of the team even though they had no part in it. Good luck to both teams on Friday. It would be great for two Roane County teams to go to state at the same time. I'm not sure if it has happened before or not. Does anyone know?

i talked to an ump after the game about that situation. he told me that this player thought the path from first to second was his. thats why he stopped and just watch the ball. he thought that since the line was his that he could do what he wanted. thats why he stopped. and i saw no shove when it occurred. the only thing that happened was the harriman player nudged him out of the way to catch the ball. then #25 went and discussed with the ump momentarily about what had happened. by no means was that cause for an ejection. and im pretty sure the calls for him to be district MVP on here were that of sarcasm. prob one of his friends on here just giving him a hard time. good luck to both teams friday.

ok first of all clem was just trying to make something happen. Rockwood was getting beat pretty bad and he was just trying to get his team motivated. Rockwood needed a little momentum. It wasnt even that big of a deal. It seemed like all the harriman fans wanted to crucify the kid! All you harriman fans have no right to say anything about sportsmanship! Yall are the most rude and unsportsmanlike fans that have ever came down to Rockwood! All you fans are is TRASH! Act like you have won a game before! Its amazing how much trash the harriman fans are! It really doesnt surprise me though considering yall are from harriman and all!!! Credit the devils' team yall played one heck of a game and beat Rockwood in every way. But congratulations harriman fans, you accomplished your goal of being the rudest fans in the state!

trash-that's funny!!!! You may want to take a good look in the mirror-getting on here and calling the the Harriman fans trash shows alot of class. There are a few fans that says things that I don't agree with but to classify all Harriman fans as trash is what I call rude. I am sure Rockwood fans never says anything that would classify them as trash because you all are so well behaved. I believe we should support and cheer our players on and that is what most of us did. So if you call that trash well I am sooooo sorry. I have been to many games over the last 4-5yrs (Baseball, Football, & Basketball) and there have been many times I have walked away from the whole crowd especially at the baseball games and it wasn't just because of the Harriman fans. So maybe you need to learn to take what you(fans) dish out-because what goes around comes around. Also we didn't come to win the sportsmanship award we came to win a region title and that is exactly what out boys did!!!!!!!

District MVP comments were total sarcasm, please try to separate the kids kidding about stuff from reality before you show your ignorance by commenting on a joke! Clem is not even the MVP of Rockwood's team! He is probably only the 4th or 5th best player on Rockwood so again, dont show your ignorance by making a big deal out of comments that are jokes! And as far as Harriman fans goes, I happened to be at the game when Harriman beat Rockwood in the regular season and all I heard was terrible things being yelled by Harriman fans. And I am not a Rockwood or Harriman fan, I dont have an ax to grind either way. But Harriman was winning the game and their fans were yelling insults during the game and I kept thinking to myself why are they saying these things, they are WINNING! I even heard one Harriman fan yell (AFTER THE GAME) (AFTER HARRIMAN HAD WON) "Good thing the tournament isnt going to be in Rockwood this year, you have to come to Harriman, it will be a different ball game there"! Well he was right! Rockwood kicked their butt twice and won the tournament! The reason I bring that up is that Harriman fans cant seem to ever win or lose with class! Do your boys a favor and support them with the dignity they deserve and not get on here and call out other players mistakes or act badly when you are winning. Your team has so many quality players and top notch coaches, they deserve fans of equal caliber!!