2 VS 4 RB #1 Sat.10:30 AM

2 VS 3 RB # 2 Sat. 3:00 PM

4 VS 1 RB # 2 Sat 4:30 PM

SINGLE ELIMINATION PLAY

4 TEAMS ADVANCE TO NATIONALS,

ORLANDO, FL

July 12-20

GO TN TEAM PRIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job tennessee express won 4 out of 5 games only losing by 1 point to he lady rhino team had them down but alot of bad or no calls went against them officiating was terrible at all games tooo much home cooking in memphis hope we never go back good luck in orlando

Just wondering what the order of finish was for all the teams in 10u? Also, what were the semifinals and finals scores, who won 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th etc. Thanks for the information. Also I believe the TN TROTTERS AND TN LADIES are 5th and 6th and get bids to nationals can anyone confirm that as well. Thanks alot.

Also, I just wanted to let the people at Memphis know that I personally thought they put on an excellent tournament. In our game the clock keepers were not great and there were some calls that we wish had gone another way, but that could be said for all the teams there I would say. From some of the Memphis games I seen, they did not get any more calls, etc then anyone else. I just wanted to let Memphis and Gordon know that we thought they did an awesome job hosting this state tournament. It was a long long drive for us but also I would not mind making the drive again. We had a good experience, although we did not play to our potential, and would not mind going to Memphis again for another state tourney.

Just wondering what the order of finish was for all the teams in 10u? Also, what were the semifinals and finals scores, who won 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th etc. Thanks for the information. Also I believe the TN TROTTERS AND TN LADIES are 5th and 6th and get bids to nationals can anyone confirm that as well. Thanks alot.

Also, I just wanted to let the people at Memphis know that I personally thought they put on an excellent tournament. In our game the clock keepers were not great and there were some calls that we wish had gone another way, but that could be said for all the teams there I would say. From some of the Memphis games I seen, they did not get any more calls, etc then anyone else. I just wanted to let Memphis and Gordon know that we thought they did an awesome job hosting this state tournament. It was a long long drive for us but also I would not mind making the drive again. We had a good experience, although we did not play to our potential, and would not mind going to Memphis again for another state tourney.

Thanks for the kind words. The 10u division had some great teams and this group of kids should be a lot of fun to watch over the coming years. TN Team Pride won the Championship over the Rhino's. Both Pride and the Rhinos had close games in the semi finals that could have gone either way. Pride and Memphis Elite played down to the wire, as did the Rhinos and the TN Express. In the 3rd place game, the TN Express defeated the Memphis Elite. Thanks to all of the teams and parents who came to Memphis for the event and good luck to all of the teams going to nationals....

Thanks for the kind words. The 10u division had some great teams and this group of kids should be a lot of fun to watch over the coming years. TN Team Pride won the Championship over the Rhino's. Both Pride and the Rhinos had close games in the semi finals that could have gone either way. Pride and Memphis Elite played down to the wire, as did the Rhinos and the TN Express. In the 3rd place game, the TN Express defeated the Memphis Elite. Thanks to all of the teams and parents who came to Memphis for the event and good luck to all of the teams going to nationals....

Thanks for hosting such a great tournament, and also thanks for the updates.

great job tennessee express won 4 out of 5 games only losing by 1 point to he lady rhino team had them down but alot of bad or no calls went against them officiating was terrible at all games tooo much home cooking in memphis hope we never go back good luck in orlando

You can always debate calls and officials, and since we use an assigner we have no control over who we get or what they call. But I can assure you the parents of the Memphis teams don't feel like they had home cooking. Your club had a great weekend and very easily could have won the tournament. Since you didn't lose to our team in both of the games we played Im surprised you would feel so strongly against the officals, but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Congratulations on your 3rd place finish....

You can always debate calls and officials, and since we use an assigner we have no control over who we get or what they call. But I can assure you the parents of the Memphis teams don't feel like they had home cooking. Your club had a great weekend and very easily could have won the tournament. Since you didn't lose to our team in both of the games we played Im surprised you would feel so strongly against the officals, but you're certainly entitled to your opinion. Congratulations on your 3rd place finish....

thanks ive talked to several teams in the 14 and under that feel the same as i do i watched the shox and elite semi final it was very obvious who was the home team im new to this aau i guess its like that every where you go it is sad when you ve got a team beat and they try to keep them in the game i know there wre alot of calls that they could of made against us and they didn t but i beleive if its a walk call it if its a foul call it dont try to influence the outcome

thanks ive talked to several teams in the 14 and under that feel the same as i do i watched the shox and elite semi final it was very obvious who was the home team im new to this aau i guess its like that every where you go it is sad when you ve got a team beat and they try to keep them in the game i know there wre alot of calls that they could of made against us and they didn t but i beleive if its a walk call it if its a foul call it dont try to influence the outcome

Yes you are obviously new if you think that was home cooking. I watched that same game and the Elite had the game in their hands on several occasions but let it slip away. Hopefully you will get to travel to some other areas of the state in the future and you will truly experience what home cooking is. I saw plenty of calls i didn't agree with as i do everywhere i go. But every game you have referenced the Memphis team lost. Like I said, stay around long enough and you will be able to put what you saw in Memphis in perspective