Coach Chris Messer currently at Ripley would be a great pick up for yo

ryano19

Sportsfan 1,

Did he fail the wrong kid in his class for acting up? What was the situation? Basically, you are saying he is a jock. Correct? In the classroom everyone has a teaching style just like a coaching style, so for you to say he is not an educator is absurd. Quit BABYING these kids, you are the problem man, get it through your heads. If you were so smart then why aren't you teaching? I hate listening to people who want kids babied. We weren't babied back in the day so why should they be? No child left behind, give me a break. This country is going to have some serious problems because parents are teaching kids that if someone says something negative to them, that is a sin. What a joke guys, listen to yourselves. Make these kids earn what they get, they will grow from it. Quit giving them the easy way out by complaining because they will quit everything in the future.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did this not happen to RIpley back in mid to late 90's with another coach. I cant remember the year or the coach but they had a great baseball team and a great year and then the coach was gone after that seaon or maybe the next one. Ripley is about who has money and what kids play. It is worse than any other town. Parents would rather for their kids to play and lose than for their son to be on a winning team.

Sportsfan 1,

Did he fail the wrong kid in his class for acting up? What was the situation? Basically, you are saying he is a jock. Correct? In the classroom everyone has a teaching style just like a coaching style, so for you to say he is not an educator is absurd. Quit BABYING these kids, you are the problem man, get it through your heads. If you were so smart then why aren't you teaching? I hate listening to people who want kids babied. We weren't babied back in the day so why should they be? No child left behind, give me a break. This country is going to have some serious problems because parents are teaching kids that if someone says something negative to them, that is a sin. What a joke guys, listen to yourselves. Make these kids earn what they get, they will grow from it. Quit giving them the easy way out by complaining because they will quit everything in the future.

Walkoff, I've just responded to another one of your posts. What a joke! You think it's about his "teaching style". You are more pathetic than I thought you were. You do know that this teacher has been let go from 2 other schools. Do you have a clue what that was about? Get your facts straight before you start spouting off at the mouth.

Walkoff, I've just responded to another one of your posts. What a joke! You think it's about his "teaching style". You are more pathetic than I thought you were. You do know that this teacher has been let go from 2 other schools. Do you have a clue what that was about? Get your facts straight before you start spouting off at the mouth.

First off, I would love to show you how pathetic I am in person. I know a little of his past, not a whole lot. I knew he did not have his teaching certificate at Gibson County. I think you are more centrally involved than you want people to know. Good luck, maybe you can get his job. And oh yeah if I applied I KNOW I would get it son.