Jackson Christian vs. Middleton

bmoy

4-2 after 6 JCS. JCS scored 9 in top of 7th. Left before bot of 7 with score 13-2

NEWSTANG.... Has the time been set for the game with Middleton? Jackson Sun said the game was scheduled for Saturday but everyone I've talked to said the game will be on Friday. Will Blake be on the mound for the Mustangs?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4-2 after 6 JCS. JCS scored 9 in top of 7th. Left before bot of 7 with score 13-2

You get there late and leave before it's over.....what's up with that? LOL.

Sorry I didn't get a chance to holler at you tonight.....I'll catch up with you later and you can buy me supper...LOL!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

NEWSTANG.... Has the time been set for the game with Middleton? Jackson Sun said the game was scheduled for Saturday but everyone I've talked to said the game will be on Friday. Will Blake be on the mound for the Mustangs?

Game will be at 3 on Friday afternoon. I think Cole will probably throw but not sure. If we play our game we should be fine.

You get there late and leave before it's over.....what's up with that? LOL.Sorry I didn't get a chance to holler at you tonight.....I'll catch up with you later and you can buy me supper...LOL!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I was there early enough to see Chandler kill that baseball in the first. I hope that supper will be after the state champioship game against you guys!

Game will be at 3 on Friday afternoon. I think Cole will probably throw but not sure. If we play our game we should be fine.I was there early enough to see Chandler kill that baseball in the first. I hope that supper will be after the state champioship game against you guys!

game will be at 2:00 friday

Who finished the game pitching for JCS ?

Did Lindsey's pitch count get high or could he be available for a couple on Friday?

Lindsey was giving up walk after walk then he gave up a couple of hits so they brought in Jones

Taggart will be on the mound for the eagles friday