whats happening?

grappler

You know my identity is no secret (Live in Soddy Daisy; 6th grader at Baylor; Tullahoma; Looked at McCallie went to Baylor; UTC wrestlers nicked named my son CupCake; I'm short; DE OPPRESSO LIBER; etc...).

Nevertheless; I will still argue back and forth with you,,,if that's what you want,,,,because we are idiots and have too much spare time! lol

CC

Daaaaaaam !!!!!

I am so glad to finally know who Cupcake is

Only took me about 6 months to figure it out

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know my identity is no secret (Live in Soddy Daisy; 6th grader at Baylor; Tullahoma; Looked at McCallie went to Baylor; UTC wrestlers nicked named my son CupCake; I'm short; DE OPPRESSO LIBER; etc...).

Nevertheless; I will still argue back and forth with you,,,if that's what you want,,,,because we are idiots and have too much spare time! lol

CC

Daaaaaaam !!!!!

I am so glad to finally know who Cupcake is

Only took me about 6 months to figure it out

since he stated his sons name is cupcake I think we should call him Tatoo like in all the previous pictures. Dont tell me you are one of their buds too. I will have to add you to my list if that is the case. You dont ever want your name to be on that list my friend.

since he stated his sons name is cupcake I think we should call him Tatoo like in all the previous pictures. Dont tell me you are one of their buds too. I will have to add you to my list if that is the case. You dont ever want your name to be on that list my friend.

Grap- Don't get all excited just because someone else wants to chat with me... You know you have priority over all my other friends. I have a few AKA,,,,but Tatoo has never been one of them. Lets see,,,,Short stuff, Shorty, Sonny, Knot-head, Knuckle-head, Big Belly, and Big Daddy-D are the most common. I do however have one tatoo in a secret location. Maybe if you win at one of my challenges (Ninja stars, Leg wrestling, or parachute sprints) I will show it to you...?

I will be traveling a lot on vactaion this next week,,,,but I will be sure to check in on you from time to time. Think I will do me a little fishing since the weather is so nice. Till next time,,,, "King of the Grap"! lol

CC sends.....

CC: You can be seen in seven states

Vas-D,,,,,CC: You can be seen in seven states...? Was this sent to me...? I'm not part of the EBE

You have raised the bar with this picture. You either have a brain the size of a mustard seed,,,,or balls the size of water melons.

CC

CC: Thought you were gone fishing? 1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish......

This is better. Little cupcake getting eaten like the minerature marshmellow he is by a big blue tornado. Put a little red vest and a little red chair and a bottle of wine in the picture and it would be perfect.

This is better. Little cupcake getting eaten like the minerature marshmellow he is by a big blue tornado. Put a little red vest and a little red chair and a bottle of wine in the picture and it would be perfect.

Grap- I guess I was wrong about you. Vas-D is picking on one of your own,,,and you come back with some tired old CupCake-wine-vest comment. Sure your wife isn't posting under your name...? Sure sounds like it. "True Blue Days" over for you...????

As best I can tell,,,,,looks like I caught me a nice fish in that photo,,,,and weathered that little blue storm without dropping it. I'm surprised the pic didn't come with a, "Your not in Kansas anymore CC" comment.

I'm not sure which has the largest degree of gayness.....Vas-D pic or your comment. Maybe you two should team up,,,,,in a life partner sort of way.

CC

Grap- I guess I was wrong about you. Vas-D is picking on one of your own,,,and you come back with some tired old CupCake-wine-vest comment. Sure your wife isn't posting under your name...? Sure sounds like it. "True Blue Days" over for you...????

As best I can tell,,,,,looks like I caught me a nice fish in that photo,,,,and weathered that little blue storm without dropping it. I'm surprised the pic didn't come with a, "Your not in Kansas anymore CC" comment.

I'm not sure which has the largest degree of gayness.....Vas-C pic or your comment. Maybe you two should team up,,,,,in a life partner sort of way.

CC

Cc, how is the vacation coming along? I see you had time to catch a nice Marlin and tame a little puff of blue wind at the same time. That probably seems like childs play for a man from the great red nation. Im not sure about ole Vasd. It seems as though everyone is fair game and in his crosshairs. I do believe we have a renegade running loose on the reservation. Im sure there are a few feathers being ruffled by the artistic humor. I wouldnt want to be on the receiving end of Matlocks wrath. Even Tatoo or a rock em sock em robot would have their hands full there.