State?

fridgeMourne

no, just kidding we played them earlier in the season and we lost, most embarassing thing in my 4 years of soccer but, i think they will and they might steal a couple while in there. They are a scrappy team that will out work anybody they play and wont give up so watch out for the Bisons.

Assuming they do, who would they play in sectionals?

Sectional would be against either Boyd Buchanon or CSAS. I think SC has a decent shot this year because they have a strong defense and good goaltending. But no Region 4 team has beaten the Chatt teams recently because the Chatt teams have always controlled the ball better. Last Year, Portland had the first real chance to pull off the upset in a while, but could not pull it off because they just could not control the ball for a significant amount of time, losing to CC 2-0. I'm not saying there will not be chances, but control is what allows you to create scoring chances on a consistent basis. SC will need to do a better job controlling the ball, otherwise they will lose a close one in similar fashion to Portland last year.

But, yes, they do have a realistic shot.

Unfortunatly, You have a home game on possibly the worst field in the state when it is wet, and it has been raining for two days. That field holds water and you will not have home advantage for that reason. You will have a difficult time beating MH, good luck. Coming from a Neutral fan. Its anybodys game.