FCHS

ELA

I don't know. Ever since I moved to Texas I only get scores. I don't really know who is playing and how good they are going to be.

I am sure you heard about the stadium.

Former FC coach Britton is on Coach Olive's staff.

By the way, Barnes has been moved to wr at Tech and should get about 16 to 20 snaps a game

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LIKE I SAID. FRANKLIN CO PLAYERS BRING YOUR LUNCH PAIL TO WORK, AS LONG AS THE PLAYERS HAVE IT IN THEM AND WANT TO WORK HARD COACH ATKINS IS GONNA GET THEM READY. ARE THEY GONNA WORK, YES,ARE HIS PRACTICES WERE HARD,YEAH, WILL HE PUSH YOU TO PLAY TO YOUR TOP POTENTIAL, HE!! YA. IM 26 AND STILL PLAY FOOTBALL I STILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING HE TAUGHT ME. WILL THE INTENSITY RISE, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT. TILL THIS DAY ILL RUN THROUGH A BRICK WALL FOR COACH ATKINS. DONT WORRY ABOUT COACH AS LONG AS HIS PLAYERS WANT TO WIN THEY WILL BE FINE

OSK

IS THIS THE SAME COACH THAT WAS AT CELINA?

ELA is a seasoned (old) /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> coach I think he has seen about all there is to see with a program. Hope he has good luck with the football camp, it's the same week as soccer camp. Hard to get people there when its new coach they don't know.

ELA is a seasoned (old) /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> coach I think he has seen about all there is to see with a program. Hope he has good luck with the football camp, it's the same week as soccer camp. Hard to get people there when its new coach they don't know.

Red was a seasoned (old) coach and so was Mantooth. Discipline is a problem at almost all programs. Kids have to come to the workouts, practices, etc. They cannot skip practices at anytime...whether they are the qb or a lineman.

Turnout for the camp should be high.

Red was a seasoned (old) coach and so was Mantooth. Discipline is a problem at almost all programs. Kids have to come to the workouts, practices, etc. They cannot skip practices at anytime...whether they are the qb or a lineman.

Turnout for the camp should be high.

We have most everyone in weight training this summer. Even the baseball players are working out. The TSSAA's new summer rules don't seem to be having a negative effect so far but we will see how many show up for the first day after the dead period. July is going to be the critical month for most programs.