why did the northeast topic get closed

navygold11

Facts:

-Northeast has not been very successful in football for a few years.

-Northeast plays in the toughest region in the state (arguably)

-In terms of money and facilities Northeast compared to the other schools in the region is like Austin Peay playing in the SEC.

-------------------------------------------

I remember attending a booster club meeting last year and the amount of money in the account was under $3500... Why don't you go and ask Franklin, Ravenwoond, Centennial, and others how much they have... I would be willing to guarantee they are in the 10's of thousands.... In fact at one point I know Franklin had over $30,000 in their account..

These schools have weight training during school, they have film editing machines that can make DVD's by position for their players to study, these school are allowed to practice in the gym when it rains outside... they don't have to worry about cheerleading, or dance team or volleyball using the gym...

These are all issues faced at Northeast...

The previous coaching staff stopped coaching because of lack of support nothing else... the kids are upset and granted but it's not because they don;t care, it;s because the situation is a no win for a coach...

everyone says the current group of "father" coaches are a joke, and I will say they are no more qualifed to be coaches than the previous group.. in fact based on the rules of the county there can only be two non faculty coaches... and the head coach must be a full time or retired CMCSS employee.. none of these guys fit the bill...

The big question that you all should consider here is how can two coaches that are employees of the system and have a combined 20+ years of experience coaching can be told "Your not qualified to be the head coach" but now your talking about giving the job to a guy that has never coached a varsity game in his life... and as far as controlling young kids.... maybe we should ask about his credentials on that as well....?????

The party line coming from NEHS is that the coaching status in in Central Offices hands... well I don't buy that.... If I had a son playing on this team.. I would be at central office everyday trying to find out what is going on, but the parents of these kids are ok with a group of Junior Pro coaches taking over.... well as the saying goes be careful what you wish for.... you just might get it!!!

Let's see what the excuses are come October.... I hope this team can be successful.. but I don;t see how it will be possible....

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post! However, we have been to central office back to Northeast to central office to Northeast to booster meetings to meetings with McWhirter to meetings with the administration to meetings with Mr. Jobe back to Northeast. So don't tell us that the parents are not doing our job by going down town. We have done our fair share, and all we have been told are lies. We need answers, but all we get is it is this group controlling the situation, they that group tells us that it is another. We keep getting the run around, and where is this new head coach promised in Feb., March, May, and now who knows. What is it going to take? Maybe the TSSAA needs to put thier two cents in this situation.

It seems high time for the people of Clarksville & Montgomery County to rally behind NE. If this is allowed to happen, it will spread like a virus to other school programs. Bad press is never good and the image of Clarksville/Montgomery County is taking a major hit. If the other schools in the Clarksville/Montgomery County system don't think this will happen to them, think again. The exodus of qualified coaches and the prospect of future coaches for Clarksville/Montgomery County have begun. Watch out and don't allow the snowball effect to gain momentum.

I absolutely love the fact at how people who know 0! about Northeast are on here talking like they are the go to guy on everything Northeast. It's pathetic to think that people who maybe know 5 coaches from northeast last year and our past record are on here talking smack. Just a note to you newbie and anyone who feels the same way as he does. If you think talking smack on here about Northeast seems to put a little step in your walk, come down to our locker room and speak with us. It seems to me that you all are quite the characters behind a computer, but all I see you all doing is saying derogatory about Northeast. Well I welcome you to come down and step in our locker room. Say everything you feel in front of 75 football players who have dealt with all this stupity from the admin, and hate directed towards them. Not so big now are we. Look i can't make you all stop with this hatred on these bulliten boards, but before you do post again. Take a look at how dumb your making yourselves look talking smack about something you know nothing about. Theres only one group of people that know 110% everything about this topic, and that is the admin at the school.

I absolutely love the fact at how people who know 0! about Northeast are on here talking like they are the go to guy on everything Northeast. It's pathetic to think that people who maybe know 5 coaches from northeast last year and our past record are on here talking smack. Just a note to you newbie and anyone who feels the same way as he does. If you think talking smack on here about Northeast seems to put a little step in your walk, come down to our locker room and speak with us. It seems to me that you all are quite the characters behind a computer, but all I see you all doing is saying derogatory about Northeast. Well I welcome you to come down and step in our locker room. Say everything you feel in front of 75 football players who have dealt with all this stupity from the admin, and hate directed towards them. Not so big now are we. Look i can't make you all stop with this hatred on these bulliten boards, but before you do post again. Take a look at how dumb your making yourselves look talking smack about something you know nothing about. Theres only one group of people that know 110% everything about this topic, and that is the admin at the school.

#1 the kids arent the issue. Theyare theones getting screwed. #2 how bout i take 120 players to meet your 75 players for an on the field embarassment? Heck yall already have that to look forward to 10 times next year though. The admin is the joke not those poor kids. Id be more than happy to point that out to them unfortunately they already know it. Its sad and pathetic for these high school kids. Period. And you certainly got big behind your computer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

#1 the kids arent the issue. Theyare theones getting screwed. #2 how bout i take 120 players to meet your 75 players for an on the field embarassment? Heck yall already have that to look forward to 10 times next year though. The admin is the joke not those poor kids. Id be more than happy to point that out to them unfortunately they already know it. Its sad and pathetic for these high school kids. Period. And you certainly got big behind your computer. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You just screwed yourself over right there. I called you out, and all you said was "No,no i'm talking about the admin not the players." Then you talking about beating us with 110 players. Dude, you're a fake person. Get a life and let your part in the Northeast topic go away. I speak on behalf of the coacht community when i say no one needs your trash talking. You probably wouldn't even be able to coach Smyrna and beat Northeast Middle. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You just screwed yourself over right there. I called you out, and all you said was "No,no i'm talking about the admin not the players." Then you talking about beating us with 110 players. Dude, you're a fake person. Get a life and let your part in the Northeast topic go away. I speak on behalf of the coacht community when i say no one needs your trash talking. You probably wouldn't even be able to coach Smyrna and beat Northeast Middle. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I never screwed myself. I feel for the players there but understand if you are a player ( which you are or a coach) you deserve more than your getting. And Smyrna, riverdale, siegel nor any other team in 4-5a would schedule northeast, they are to busy getting better with legit competition not a jv game. Nevermind, Jv is to good for northeast right now. Ive seen yall play. But good luck. With a decent admin northeast could compete a little. theyve shown that in 4A

I never screwed myself. I feel for the players there but understand if you are a player ( which you are or a coach) you deserve more than your getting. And Smyrna, riverdale, siegel nor any other team in 4-5a would schedule northeast, they are to busy getting better with legit competition not a jv game. Nevermind, Jv is to good for northeast right now. Ive seen yall play. But good luck. With a decent admin northeast could compete a little. theyve shown that in 4A

We don't need your good luck. You know I called you out on all this trash talking, and your not getting out of it. Plus if you read correctly I never said anything about playing smyrna or anyone for that matter. You were talking about getting 120 players to beat us, and I just simply said that YOU!!!!!! could not out coach a middle school team, let alone the Northeast Eagles.

We don't need your good luck. You know I called you out on all this trash talking, and your not getting out of it. Plus if you read correctly I never said anything about playing smyrna or anyone for that matter. You were talking about getting 120 players to beat us, and I just simply said that YOU!!!!!! could not out coach a middle school team, let alone the Northeast Eagles.

No trash just truth and you know it. I believe miss Daisy could outcoach Northeast. Records speak for themselves. if the players had good coaches or any coach theyd have a fighting chance.

No trash just truth and you know it. I believe miss Daisy could outcoach Northeast. Records speak for themselves. if the players had good coaches or any coach theyd have a fighting chance.

No trash!?! NO TRASH?!? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> You must take me for some kind of idiot. ALL YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IS TAlKING TRASH!!!!!! You haven't said one smart thing about what this topic is actually supposed to be about. All your comments have been directed towards how we have been this past couple of years, and how you think we'll do this year. Please stop while your ahead.

Heck. Ill give you a break. All the luck in the world wouldnt help northeast right now and your right i have no ties to this program and really have just been blown away by the handling of this situation as have many others. youve had 6 months to hire a coach and havent and will wonder why you dont win a game. Heck i doubt yall can get a middle school coach. From what i heard it was jr pro in the spring. we shall see and ill be back on here in november to see what has happened. I really do wish ya luck. Kids deserve coaches that care and you dont even have coaches. Its ridiculous.