14U State - Saturday Night Memphis -

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

elite.......Please tell me your pulling my leg....lol Hes suspended but no one is suppose to know?....or Maybe hes not suppose to know?.......or Maybe he knows but its not like real suspension.......its playlike.....or If i knew id have to kill myself? Whats an anuerism feel like?

Wait Stop the presses........I got it.......Hes a double naught spy . The first one since Jethro Bodine

Reports directly to the General......Thats spy talk for the guy that runs the whole show!

I think he got the PacMan Jones suspension....but i didn't see him "Make it rain"

Stupid tax - Who pays? - the kids. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well said. This is the most frustrating thing about youth sports today. The adults forgetting that it is not about them while the kids are punished for the actions of the ones who are put there to lead and teach and mentor.

Are we teaching the kids the lessons we want them to learn?

Great points guys. The more things change the more things stay the same. There is an unwillingness to correct this whole mess that i dont understand.The problem is theres not really a mechanism in place to correct things that everyone is privy too.

I know im probably Don Quoite battling windmills(I probably spelled that wrong)but if you cheat in youth sports that should be it!.......no second chances!

If you try to predetermine an outcome of a game or manipulate the score to favor one opponent (maybe even not involved in the game)that should be it.....no second chances!

If you embarass Tn girls basketball at a National venue...that should be it......no second chances

Ive just ticked off friend and foe alike but good grief isnt it time to get this mess straightend out?

For an aau coach to allegedly get caught cheating one week and then be back on the bench at a state event just weeks later is just nuts!