Day Two Losers in the State tourney by MrNoitAll

MrNoitAll

Well today is a new day and I sure hoped that my best friend ???stlbrd??? has a very bad day picking Losers because he must have read my picks before he made his picks yesterday!

Covington vs. Gibbs is MrNoitAll upset pick of the day! Yes he is going against his great uncle. I am sure that he will be mad, annoyed, upset, angry, livid, and fuming but I am going against the crystal ball and pick Gibbs as the Loser! Here is your chance stlbrd to go ahead of MrNoitAll but you must take chances sometimes in your life!

DeKalb County vs. Waverly Central is a game where someone is going to be going to the house after the game. I do believe that DeKalb County saw the deer in the ???Head Lights??? when they started to play last night! When ever you give up 9 runs to anybody the chances of winning are not very good. But the good thing is that DeKalb won the next 6 innings but the TSSAA said you had to count the first inning so DeKalb is in the Loser Bracket as MrNoitAll said that they would be! Waverly in return only made four errors yesterday and when you make four errors against a good team you also will be going to the Loser Bracket! Now we have two losers playing each other and we must see who is going to be the BIG loser and head to the house. After playing with Uncle Exlax crystal ball he told me that ???The Fiddlers??? were heading home today and will have enjoy their two days in the ???Boro??? Loser is ???The Fiddlers.???

Goodpasture vs. Unicoi County will be a game that Goodpasture better bring their A game because the girls from East Tennessee will not be afraid of this private school! They play hard and will give Goodpasture all that they will want. I am picking Unicoi County as the Loser because that is what Uncle Exlax told me to do but I could see Unicoi County upsetting these ladies from the private school. Should be a great game to watch!

Forrest vs. Friendship is a rematch between two of the best single A schools in the Mid-State as well as the state. FCS won the first time and the ???School with the Light??? will try to win the important game today. Last night was one of the best single A games that I have seen in a very long time between the ???School with the Light??? and Huntingdon. As a fan you got your monies worth, great pitching excellent defense by both teams and outstanding coaching it was bad to see someone be the loser but of course MrNoitAll picked that Loser. But playing a very emotion game as this one was last night really takes a lot out of the players, now they must face FCS. I think this will be another tough game but FCS had a lot easier time than Forrest last night so Uncle Exlax told me to pick ???The School with the Light as the Loser!???

Cornersville vs. Trinity Christian is a game that will be a very tough game for the Ladies from Cornersville. I have picked these ladies almost the whole time in the ???Big Ones??? but now they are playing a team that is loaded with talent at every position. But I have no doubt that these ladies will give it all that they have but it will not be enough. Loser is Cornersville!

Brentwood vs. Beech is a surprise game because a lot of people including MrNoitAll did not think that Brentwood would be back in the ???Boro??? this year! But a great job of coaching, playing and hard work has brought these ladies a great reward. Beech has been playing great this year and wants to bring the championship back to their school. Beech pitching has been outstanding and the defense is not making the dumb mistakes. I do believe that you will see Beech vs. Ooltewah in the finals. For this to happen you must make the other team be a loser and today the Loser is Brentwood!

Soddy Daisy vs. Bolton is a game that should not have any surprises. Soddy has the tradition that helps make a good team a great team and they are back in the state after losing several outstanding players from a year ago. Bolton is not known as the same softball factory as the Ladies from the East. Loser today is Bolton!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Okay, let's get some things straight. First off, I made my picks on Monday evening and picked again last night. Why would I want to cheat off of you when I have been correcting you all year............... The T-shirts are being printed.................."I No More Than Mr. NoItAll"..... be nice and I might give you one....

Okay, let's get some things straight. First off, I made my picks on Monday evening and picked again last night. Why would I want to cheat off of you when I have been correcting you all year............... The T-shirts are being printed.................."I No More Than Mr. NoItAll"..... be nice and I might give you one....

If you get lucky and I mean lucky do you realize that "Bridie Mae" will not be able to put up a new clothes line in the back yard! She has been spending the money all week because she knew that you would choke because the poooooor needs the money more than the rich! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Well today is a new day and I sure hoped that my best friend ???stlbrd??? has a very bad day picking Losers because he must have read my picks before he made his picks yesterday!

Covington vs. Gibbs is MrNoitAll upset pick of the day! Yes he is going against his great uncle. I am sure that he will be mad, annoyed, upset, angry, livid, and fuming but I am going against the crystal ball and pick Gibbs as the Loser! Here is your chance stlbrd to go ahead of MrNoitAll but you must take chances sometimes in your life!

DeKalb County vs. Waverly Central is a game where someone is going to be going to the house after the game. I do believe that DeKalb County saw the deer in the ???Head Lights??? when they started to play last night! When ever you give up 9 runs to anybody the chances of winning are not very good. But the good thing is that DeKalb won the next 6 innings but the TSSAA said you had to count the first inning so DeKalb is in the Loser Bracket as MrNoitAll said that they would be! Waverly in return only made four errors yesterday and when you make four errors against a good team you also will be going to the Loser Bracket! Now we have two losers playing each other and we must see who is going to be the BIG loser and head to the house. After playing with Uncle Exlax crystal ball he told me that ???The Fiddlers??? were heading home today and will have enjoy their two days in the ???Boro??? Loser is ???The Fiddlers.???

Goodpasture vs. Unicoi County will be a game that Goodpasture better bring their A game because the girls from East Tennessee will not be afraid of this private school! They play hard and will give Goodpasture all that they will want. I am picking Unicoi County as the Loser because that is what Uncle Exlax told me to do but I could see Unicoi County upsetting these ladies from the private school. Should be a great game to watch!

Forrest vs. Friendship is a rematch between two of the best single A schools in the Mid-State as well as the state. FCS won the first time and the ???School with the Light??? will try to win the important game today. Last night was one of the best single A games that I have seen in a very long time between the ???School with the Light??? and Huntingdon. As a fan you got your monies worth, great pitching excellent defense by both teams and outstanding coaching it was bad to see someone be the loser but of course MrNoitAll picked that Loser. But playing a very emotion game as this one was last night really takes a lot out of the players, now they must face FCS. I think this will be another tough game but FCS had a lot easier time than Forrest last night so Uncle Exlax told me to pick ???The School with the Light as the Loser!???

Cornersville vs. Trinity Christian is a game that will be a very tough game for the Ladies from Cornersville. I have picked these ladies almost the whole time in the ???Big Ones??? but now they are playing a team that is loaded with talent at every position. But I have no doubt that these ladies will give it all that they have but it will not be enough. Loser is Cornersville!

Brentwood vs. Beech is a surprise game because a lot of people including MrNoitAll did not think that Brentwood would be back in the ???Boro??? this year! But a great job of coaching, playing and hard work has brought these ladies a great reward. Beech has been playing great this year and wants to bring the championship back to their school. Beech pitching has been outstanding and the defense is not making the dumb mistakes. I do believe that you will see Beech vs. Ooltewah in the finals. For this to happen you must make the other team be a loser and today the Loser is Brentwood!

Soddy Daisy vs. Bolton is a game that should not have any surprises. Soddy has the tradition that helps make a good team a great team and they are back in the state after losing several outstanding players from a year ago. Bolton is not known as the same softball factory as the Ladies from the East. Loser today is Bolton!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

What about the Division II games?

What about the Division II games?

Sorry I will post them on Thursday, I have been trying to get school closed out and I have not been doing a very good job for my boss, Coacht! I just hope he does not stop the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ "Bridie Mae" loves to spend MrNoitAll's $$$$$$$$ and I am going to have more after I beat my best friend in the world stlbrd! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />