12 AND UNDER BOYS AAU NATIONALS

I JUST WANT TO SAY CONGRATULATIONS TO THE TENNESSEE THUNDER 12 AND UNDER BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM. THEY PLACED FIRST IN THE CLASSIC TOURNAMENT HELD IN VIRGINIA BEACH. I FOLLOWED ALL THE GAMES AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED TO SEE A TEAM COME 4TH PLACE IN THEIR POOL AND THAN FINISHED 1ST AT THE END A JOB WELL DONE. I'VE HEARD GOOD THINGS ABOUT BOTH COACHES BRIAN WATSON AND JOHNATHAN COLLINS I SPOKE WITH SOME COACHES FROM THE NATIONALS AND GOOD THINGS WERE SAID ABOUT THEM AND THEIR PLAYERS MOST OF ALL THE DISCIPLINE. JOHNATHAN COLLINS HAS WON THE CLASSIC TWICE AND THATS WHERE MOST COACHES WANT TO BE I REALLY ADMIRE THE WORK HE AND HIS ASSISTANT HAVE DONE, I AM A TRUE FAN WHEN IT COMES TO BOYS BASKETBALL AND I REALLY ENVY ALL THE COACHES WHO TAKES THE TIME TO WORK WITH THE YOUTH TODAY ESPECIALLY IN OUR SOCIETY ITS GOOD TO KEEP THEM BUSY.AGAIN COACH WATSON AND COLLINS CONGRATULATIONS AND KEEP IT UP.

How did Tyrone Caldwell do? He originally plays for the Clarksville Magic organization but after the Magic opted not to make the trip to Nationals he got picked up by the Thunder 12u..Did he get to play on a already loaded team.Right now Tyrone Caldwell may be the best thing his age for the Clarksville Area, what does anyone else think.

How did Tyrone Caldwell do? He originally plays for the Clarksville Magic organization but after the Magic opted not to make the trip to Nationals he got picked up by the Thunder 12u..Did he get to play on a already loaded team.Right now Tyrone Caldwell may be the best thing his age for the Clarksville Area, what does anyone else think.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest totherack

the tn thunder 12 and under is a great team. i had a chance to see them play in the state tourney. they have 3 solid players and 2 avarage players. there bench really hurts them. with 3 solid players coming off the bench they could probaly could win the big dance.