District 10AA

bobcat35

Giles is always the best until someone beats them. Marshall had an improved team and Spring Hill started to get better. Of course these schools have some of the better athletes in the district. Heres the question you have been waiting for. What do you think? You must have the skinny on Giles, they're the only Bobcats in the district.

well this year Giles County isn't as stacked as past years but they have a good group of core players who have been playing with each other since elementary. But every year Giles always finds a way to pull out the district championship and i think they will this year. Spring Hill like Giles County has a ton of athletes on their team so they should be in the running for the district also. Marshall County like last year has great outside shooting and if left open will knock it down from anywhere and like the other two will compete with the other two for the district championship. They should be the top 3 seeds going into the district tournament. other than those 3 i really can't see another team winning the district. but that's just me.

well this year Giles County isn't as stacked as past years but they have a good group of core players who have been playing with each other since elementary. But every year Giles always finds a way to pull out the district championship and i think they will this year. Spring Hill like Giles County has a ton of athletes on their team so they should be in the running for the district also. Marshall County like last year has great outside shooting and if left open will knock it down from anywhere and like the other two will compete with the other two for the district championship. They should be the top 3 seeds going into the district tournament. other than those 3 i really can't see another team winning the district. but that's just me.

We're probably thinking along the same lines. The district championship will continue to run through Giles until something signifigantly changes. The other two schools are the most likely contenders on a yearly basis.