Greene county football 2008

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greeneville probably doesn't have any business playing in that conference. All in county conference games with the Devils would have to be played at Burley Stadium, because I'm not sure if Greeneville's band could even fit in the bleachers of the county schools. It would be good for the county schools. They have to drive a good ways to get beat, why not drive just a few minutes, save some gas. It would do them no good when it came to the playoff's. Enrollment wise, the Devils should be in that conference. Football wise the county schools don't even come close. I wish the Devils still opened up with a county school, it gave the Devils one more week for a scrimmage like game with a big crowd.

just another greeneville fan who thinks they are on top of the world. go recruit more players or something, your program has went downhill the past few yrs so not alot of room to tlk. you got the over-sized school, nice facilities, new turf...... dunno about that one and all ya got to show for it is a good band?? good luck this yr, maybe u might win another conference title when and if ya drop down. go devils!!

Dont blame the 2-48 record over the last five years on the referees

well i think CD has the best chance out of anyone to be in the top 3 cause returing all starters not loseing anyone besides dustin holt cause of discpline issues.... and bout the new confrence after this year greeneville is loseing alot Greenway barner the to main offenseive weapons but they will prob win the games for a couple of years intill they get use each other..then i see it being even.... NG if the numbers dont change it dont matter how great the coach is they will still stink.... not to be mean.... but thats the truth i aint countin you out but i excpect the same as last year... you wont be close to WG CD SG at all.... all of those will be blow outs....