"Transfers"

auntkim

Yay!!!! Storytime with gatorbill is back!!!! Hey stang!! I think I won best bling.....or split spitter in 7a....and I am not even from there. That is just how good I am /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

cool. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Ah, you never know whom is going to be at that gym. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> We had xavier mitchell in the house. Then, one of the Baxter faitful was so moved by the referring that he broke out in a dance, also we had ejection of the elderly. One thing for sure...it is never dull at a JC basketball game. Then, the smoking by the propane tanks...well that is another story So, far we haven't had to call in the fire department..(crossing fingers on this one)

BTW you're more than welcome in devil nation. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> You might have to bring mace .....cause I heard those folks in devil land or mean and people are afraid to go to the bathroom by themselves. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Or least that is what someone told me... shrugging shoulders.

If it is the first game, you might want to bring toilet paper cause it is thrown in the gym at the boys game. Just another tradition down here in devil nation.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!!!! Storytime with gatorbill is back!!!! Hey stang!! I think I won best bling.....or split spitter in 7a....and I am not even from there. That is just how good I am /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

ya know what my uncle orville used to say, "Do one thing, and do it better than anybody else" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

AND, stay tuned.....to a computer near you.........coming soon, "Storytime with GatorBill" goes national!!! woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo

actually, it will be called something else, but it will be a daily rambling on my own site. I will ramble about anything from national sports/local UC sports/things that tick me off/other ramblings that may or may not be as funny as I think they are!!!

I will be certain to let you know when I get it up and rolling. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Any word on an aunt kim sighting??? Hope she won big in nevada. sigh, last report was she was losing her skirt.

Anyone have any extra cash???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Actually I am now in Colorado outside of Denver ( it is very beautiful too), sttarting to feel like Where's Waldo.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Can't wait to get home as it has been awhile, retirement is fun so far but geeesh I NEED to get home to beautiful Tennessee....Byeeee all, basketball season is getting closer all the time, can't wait!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Anyone have any extra cash???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Actually I am now in Colorado outside of Denver ( it is very beautiful too), sttarting to feel like Where's Waldo.... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> Can't wait to get home as it has been awhile, retirement is fun so far but geeesh I NEED to get home to beautiful Tennessee....Byeeee all, basketball season is getting closer all the time, can't wait!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have fifity that you can borrow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> oh wait you meant real money....

I think aunt kim and ads need to come to visit devil nation /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . Ads can bring her bedazzle kit and give seminars on how to bedazzle and how to split spit simultaneously....

Aunt kim can give seminars on how to "be loud at the game"...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> of course, storytime with gator is a must.

I think when a player goes from a non-winning team to a winning team it does help their chances of going to college. I don't like it much but there's no rules against it. You say that when the good girl is on the team full of average girls that she makes them better. However, when the good girl goes to a better team full of better players that makes her better as well. I will say a state championship will get them better recognition and will add to that list full of achievments in high school.

As to your deal about the girl coming to your town and then not getting a starting spot and then leaving, I don't think is right. It just sounds to me that that girl wasn't good enough to start for that "better team" and didn't like having to ride the bench. If your going to play you need to work for and earn something rather than it be given to you because I guarantee you a college scholarship isn't just going to be given to anyone, you have to earn it.

Public schools use the term "transferrring" / Private schools are accused of "recruiting"