South Rebels--Starter Predictions-Anyone?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waco's mom: "Waco, time to come home."

Waco: "But, Mom, I'm having too much fun."

Waco's mom: "You get home right now and leave those nice South people to their own business!!!!"

Waco: "But Mommy........."

Waco's mom: "Right now!!! Besides, you peed in the bed last night and you have to change your sheets."

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

heyhowsitgoing's mom: "WaCo, are you coming over again tonight."

WaCo: "I guess so, you sure were alot of fun last night."

heyhowsitgoing's mom: "Oh please come over"

WaCo: "what are you going to do with that kid of yours that post on CoachT."

heyhowsitgoing's mom: "I'll tie a bone around his neck and put him outside for the dogs to play with."

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

"the sport will no longer be as we know it"----------well that's sad, but if true, it'll be because of parents like these, not because a coach isn't a politician or a professional communicator. This entire family has had it in for this coach from the get go. They may have won this round, but it was the shot heard around the world (community) and they'll get what's coming to them. They are imploding around themselves.

Since someone on here likes to label areas to live where troubled kids come from /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" , what neighbor hood did this young ''G'' come from anyway, Fordtown or Sullivan Gardens?

Since someone on here likes to label areas to live where troubled kids come from /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" , what neighbor hood did this young ''G'' come from anyway, Fordtown or Sullivan Gardens?

Ask Compuss................I think he's his next door neighbor. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Okay, let's all settle down here. I brought this issue up just to see what everyone thought about it. I didn't want it to get to this point. From what I've read, everyone is correct. Well, except for Jack and he's NEVER correct! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" I agree that the G's will get what's coming to them. It was rumored that the boy would transfer to Robinson last year. He didn't. Maybe now that this has happened, he will go to D-B next year. As for Comp, I really don't like the personal attacks towards him and his family. Yes, Comp is very outspoken, but you CANNOT compare him to the G's! Someone said he complains when TF doesn't get 25-30 carries a game!? C'mon. How many times has that happened at South and Comp has been very supportive of our teams the last few years. Let's give it a rest and everything will be just fine. Coach J will do a VERY good job and maybe next year we will get Coach H back.

My point exactly....Comp was satisified with coach Jordan primarily because TF got to run and run and run at CHMS .... he was the Big Dog.... thats the way Comp likes it! (I know... most parents do....) But MOST parents don't sit around and whine when their kids don't get to "do what they want"! I know you have been at the games and heard the crap coming down when things aren't going according to "plan", or not going so well at all.... its always the coaches fault... bad game plan... not using the right people enough.... it just gets old hearing all the "great insight" from Comp regarding how to coach "correctly"! Last time I checked he was "cooking" not coaching! I don't dispute that TF is a good player and most importantly A GREAT KID!!!!! My beef with comp is that he is too vocal about the negatives or about how he has had to "get over being wronged"... or more importantly how his kids were overlooked or whatever...... thats it! Its hard to watch people like the G's be allowed to "manipulate or control" the system, and it is also hard to sit and listen to the toxicity Comp often spews regarding that same system! I can hear it now.... comp only speaks the truth....we could use a little less of his "truthful opinions" regarding what the kids or the coaches should do! Stacy and company (including Coach Hoover and Jordan) have worked really hard to establish great programs.... It gets my goat to hear daddy's criticize the coaches or the coaches choices.... Man.... if the parents could keep thier own egos and opinions out of the quotation.... sports would run so much smoother! Sorry... I will get off my soapbox.... I usually keep pretty quiet! This whole mess has got my blood pressure up! Nuff said... I am sure the G's will eventually get "theirs", and who knows... Comp might even realize he ain't "wizard of all football knowledge"?!? In the meantime, life goes on.... the boys will keep working away on the field and do their best to ignore all us "ole timers" who have the answers regarding everything! I wish the Chargers and the Rebels ALL THE BEST!

They can't be from Sullivan Gardens, because they wouldn't get into CHMS. It's too full.(like 92% capacity?)

So probably Fordtown, lol.

heyhowsitgoing's mom: "WaCo, are you coming over again tonight."

WaCo: "I guess so, you sure were alot of fun last night."

heyhowsitgoing's mom: "Oh please come over"

WaCo: "what are you going to do with that kid of yours that post on CoachT."

heyhowsitgoing's mom: "I'll tie a bone around his neck and put him outside for the dogs to play with."

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Waco....you never fail to be a disappointment. I was expecting something more original.

Waco....you never fail to be a disappointment. I was expecting something more original.

That ain't what your mom says ! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

They can't be from Sullivan Gardens, because they wouldn't get into CHMS. It's too full.(like 92% capacity?)

So probably Fordtown, lol.

92% isn't full capacity. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

That ain't what your mom says ! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Man....thats funny!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> I'll tell your mom to call you when she gets done. She'll be done in a few, since its almost 5pm.........right now she's choking. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> She keeps this up she might get a raise.

heyhowsitgoing is......................................................................

Soffa King We Todd Did ! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Waco I actually get a chuckle out of the things you say, however the soffa king thing is too much even for you.

I played baseball for coach hoover for the past 3 years. He was a great coach all 3 years. Yes he as a temper, but it never really came out that much, only when one of us was pitching extremely terrible or we were having a bad attitude. Maybe he is different in football, i dont know. One thing i do know, is that he is a good person, and I doubt many of you on here know him well enough to talk bad about him, all you know is how you see him coach, maybe its that he doesn't play your son enough, or you dont like coaches that yell sometimes. If thats the case get over it because he doesn't play that politic stuff, the best kids play, and coaches are gonna yell, your kids just need to stink it up and move on and do better. I would say that one reason he stays away from parents is because you all bicker and argue and yell at him for not doing this or doing that in a football game. If you want to coach get out of the bleachers and do it. Anyway, coach hoover is a great coach, everybody on our team last year loved him, maybe the parents didnt but he doesn't coach the parents. So before you all get on here and fuss about him, get to know him, he is actually a good person.