New Coaching Staff at Whitwell

WLS11

What about the Tigers new boys coaching staff? All Marion County High School alumni. New Head Football Coach Tim Taylor, New Head Basketball Coach/ Assistant Football Coach Heath Thacker, and New Head Baseball/Assistant Football Coach Scott Barton. I hope this works out for my Tigers.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about the Tigers new boys coaching staff? All Marion County High School alumni. New Head Football Coach Tim Taylor, New Head Basketball Coach/ Assistant Football Coach Heath Thacker, and New Head Baseball/Assistant Football Coach Scott Barton. I hope this works out for my Tigers.

All were good players and played for good coaches if I remember right. I think Barton was drafted. Good to here we got some good coaches that want to be here for a while.

All were good players and played for good coaches if I remember right. I think Barton was drafted. Good to here we got some good coaches that want to be here for a while.

Maybe they will add a little PURPLE to their colors. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Good Luck with everyone but Marion.

Whats up with all these Marion County hires?Did they just give up on all the hometown boys?Why would you think there going to be there a while

All three are good guys and I wish them the best of luck with their new positions.

Maybe the people of Crossroads were prophetic a couple of years ago when they began calling their Little League "NORTH MARION"....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey RoadWarrior... it would be easy to tint that Red to look more like purple... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I noticed that the Whitwell students all wore purple to the basketball game up there last year..... All these years of hating us and look what happens!

All three are good guys and I wish them the best of luck with their new positions.

Maybe the people of Crossroads were prophetic a couple of years ago when they began calling their Little League "NORTH MARION"....... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey RoadWarrior... it would be easy to tint that Red to look more like purple... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I noticed that the Whitwell students all wore purple to the basketball game up there last year..... All these years of hating us and look what happens!

I wish them all luck except for the Marion County game of course! All these men were very instrumental to the success that they had while at Marion County. I just hope I never hear any of them referring to us as you know what. Just joking guys. Glad to see Tim get some quality assistants to help him. I have talked to him numerous times this summer and he was feeling the strain of not having any help. Of course you know Coach Taylor has a very good assistant coach from Alabama to. So, you folks can't say that they all are from Marion County High.

Glad things worked out for Tim and the Tigers, and by the way, talked to these coaches doctor the other day, and it was confirmed that all of these men's blood now runs RED. The only purple the Tigers will have on their uniforms or helmets is when they put the smack down on the Jasper, Grundy, and Dunlap boys. GO TIGERS.

Glad things worked out for Tim and the Tigers, and by the way, talked to these coaches doctor the other day, and it was confirmed that all of these men's blood now runs RED. The only purple the Tigers will have on their uniforms or helmets is when they put the smack down on the Jasper, Grundy, and Dunlap boys. GO TIGERS.

They may even put the smack down on SP!! What you think Possum?

They may even put the smack down on SP!! What you think Possum?

If he's going to dream that BIG, he might as well add SP!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey Possum, I wonder what might happen when that whistle starts blowing? That whistle may wash that red food color out of their blood! Something to think about!