HIGHLANDERS IN 08

I'm interested to know if they how they faired aginst the other 1A teams at MTSU a couple of weekends ago. I'm especially interested to know if they played against Moore County and how they did.

dont know abt mtsu that was pretty early, and we've got a first year qb. you said you saw one game they played. i do know farragut only scored 14 on them /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" /> , at ut.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought i'd pass this on .....its from the averyjornal sports blog:

Avery at Cloudland (August 22nd): Avery travels to nearby Orr Field to take on a Cloudland club that finished last season with a 7-4 mark, falling in the first round of the TSSAA playoffs. Cloudland’s three defeats came to its closest foes, as Avery defeated Cloudland 35-14 last August, along with wins from Mitchell and Hampton (TN).The Landers and its spread offense lost one of the best quarterbacks in the region to graduation in Jordan Hughes, but a young nucleus of returning players plan to anchor the team for continued success.

4 more weeks. i can smell the popcorn,hotdogs and pizza cooking already