Class 4A: Region 7 Favorites

CoachT

Who is the region favorite in 2008?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the region favorite in 2008?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe his name is dakota mcferron. And I don't think he played in missouri. I think he played for rockcastle county in kentucky. I couldn't find any stats tho.

If the name is right then you are also correct about his high school.

Here is the line from last year (no stats):

24 Dakota McFerron TB 5-7 143 FR

Probably bigger, stronger, faster this year (again, assuming that is the right name).

Wrong guy. He definitely played in Missouri. His last name is McFerrin, with an "i". By the way, where are you, Red Warrior?

Yeah, this guy at RockCastle is not correct. That's way over in Eastern Kentucky near the Tennessee border. I thought he was from Sikeston, MO.

VG - until we know more, he may as well be John Doe!!! /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

Yeah, this guy at RockCastle is not correct. That's way over in Eastern Kentucky near the Tennessee border. I thought he was from Sikeston, MO.

VG - until we know more, he may as well be John Doe!!! /happy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="^_^" border="0" alt="happy.gif" />

How could VG ever know more than You Drew?????

How could VG ever know more than You Drew?????

Well howdy stranger! Its been a while has it not?!?!? Pigskin time is here at last! Are you ready to do some tailgating this year - Smoky's Doghouse being defunct and all... /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Wrong guy. He definitely played in Missouri. His last name is McFerrin, with an "i". By the way, where are you, Red Warrior?

I'm sorry if I had the wrong person. But I have been on a lot of sites tryin to figure somethin out about this guy and I can't find anything. Somebody said he rushed for over 1500 yards but I looked up the top rushers in missouri and it went all the way down to 500 yards and he wasn't on it. So if anybody finds anything tell us somethin.

I'm sorry if I had the wrong person. But I have been on a lot of sites tryin to figure somethin out about this guy and I can't find anything. Somebody said he rushed for over 1500 yards but I looked up the top rushers in missouri and it went all the way down to 500 yards and he wasn't on it. So if anybody finds anything tell us somethin.

yeah I have been looking too