Cookeville

nunnford

Cavs are looking young so far. How do the other teams in the region look after a few days of practice?

Coffee County will have a defense this year. O will be good if the young offensive line matures. Several really good running backs....two good QB's....take your pick. Lost our best D lineman for most of the season, but should have the depth to cover that.

I understand one of our young men was critically injured in practice today, don't know the details, our even his last name. Please pray for him.

Coffee County will have a defense this year. O will be good if the young offensive line matures. Several really good running backs....two good QB's....take your pick. Lost our best D lineman for most of the season, but should have the depth to cover that.

I understand one of our young men was critically injured in practice today, don't know the details, our even his last name. Please pray for him.

his name is Andrew Floied he broke his femur and had to have a nine inch titanium rod put in from his hip to his femur and a titanium plate on the outside of the bone. I think he was in surgery most of the night... Great kid and great family, please keep them in your prayers