Hampton

pujo

I deleted my last two posts because I don't know the whole story on this ordeal. I just talked to coach Turbyfill on the phone and we got things straightened out. No hard feelings. Forgive me because I'm bad to post things before I've heard all the facts. God bless. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all been sorted out and all is good, I guess the TSSAA looked at it as a very minor infraction. One day of 7 on 7 when they not allowed to. They never thought they were going at the wrong time , just a new rule they were not aware of. But , like I said ,all is good. All it really did was give them a little extra motivation and add a little fuel to the fire. Sometimes its best to let sleeping DOGS lie.

Good to see all seems to be working out.... Good luck with the up-coming season & all stays healthy...Hope to see you all later in the yr.

Just to clear up some things. Mark Byrd will be coaching quarterbacks at Avery Co. It will be very strange coming to Orr Field and seeing the Tennessee Mr. Football award winner wearing red and black with a big A cap on, but its going to happen. I'm starting to understand Pujo's point of view better. It would be hard not to pull for your own family even if its at another school you don't particularly like. What I've learned from all of this is at the end of the night, everyone is a winner for coming out and giving their all in this great sport. After watching Cloudland, yesterday, Avery will have their hands full. Cloudland has worked hard and it shows. I witnessed first hand how hard their coaching staff is working. I apologize for offending any of those guys and I hope the coach who telephones Robbie and reads him my posts will call him and read him my good ones as well. I guarantee I've posted more positive things this year than all the other years combined. Good luck with everones seasons.