Rebeltothecore

Hey, Comp---when did he turn 17?? I'm assuming he just turned 17 and is only 1 yr ahead of his grade-mates?????

If that is true--I hold to my opinion (it mattered as a Frosh, but probably won't come into play as Junior/Senior.

Now, if he's 2 yrs older---well--I would revamp my opinion.

Oh, I really don't understand all this discussion (even though I fell into it, myself). CS is what he is. Age-wise, he is what he is-------athlete--he is what he is---and he "is" a fine athlete. He seems to be a fine young man, all the folks who have coached and been affiliated with him have nothing but good things to say about him, including his middle school coach, who is a South fan. His parents, as well, seem to be good folks.

Good luck, Chris, looking forward to watching you play for the next 3 yrs and hopefully at the next level, as well.

Oh, and if you ever think you'd like to attend South, /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> , I'm sure you would be welcomed by the coaches, the players, and the fans------------oh-that should get everyone stirred up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Announcements