Red Bank- Soddy Game

RBlionFan

It's a good thing you don't go to Soddy Daisy. You would never cut it in the class room there with that Spelling and grammar. Yeah! I think Red Bank might have the better football team this year. Who Knows? But Soddy's academics is second to none. Their football team is a year away. Good Luck in the classroom!

HAHA plz... Soddy had the highest drop out rate in hamilton county school system this past year.. All they do at soddy is party and get caught. And then get beat ha. And i dont know if you have a clue what your talkin about. Red bank is one of the best school you can go to right under a private school. we won a national award for are teaching acadamy..

"But Soddy's academics is second to none. Their football team is a year away. Good Luck in the classroom!"

Speakin of bein able to cut it? im pretty sure it should be are insead of is. But hey we all make mistakes..

I basicaly hate soddy with a firey passion and Have little respect for them... so idc what yall say or think..

GO BLUE

Pride till i die!!!!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be a hard fought game. I think RB will win, but "closer than the experts think". Soddy is not there yet, they will be, but just not yet. I hope Soddy can turn the corner. This rivalry needs to be like it was in the mid 90's. It was awesome when 10,000 fans were at this game. Good luck to both !

True. We will see next year in the new region. Good luck this year Owls ! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Why would we have to play yall. Red Bank ius Droppin to 3A we dont have enough kids to be in 4a as of now.. since the loss to signal and the rezoning stuff.

Red Bank will be outstanding next year theres only 3 starting seniors on the team. same for ooltewah right???

WOW Soddy Daisy and Ooltewah fans bashing Red Bank? Now that funny! That's kind of like Kentucky and Vanderbilt fans bashing UT. Yes Ooltewah has improved over the last few years but give me a break. Check the records against RB. They'll beat Soddy Daisy this year and hopefully will get a hold of Ooltewah next year. Good Luck to your teams and thank goodness football season is finally here!