Red Bank- Soddy Game

RBlionFan

Where, oh where is Redbankpride1, I just wonder how good that crow tastes. He must be in hiding.......For somebody to talk so much, he sure has shut it up.........

I heard that if you eat to much Crow....you turn into a Chicken.

Come on RBpride1 come out and play, there is always Next year! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA plz... Soddy had the highest drop out rate in hamilton county school system this past year.. All they do at soddy is party and get caught. And then get beat ha. And i dont know if you have a clue what your talkin about. Red bank is one of the best school you can go to right under a private school. we won a national award for are teaching acadamy..

"But Soddy's academics is second to none. Their football team is a year away. Good Luck in the classroom!"

Speakin of bein able to cut it? im pretty sure it should be are insead of is. But hey we all make mistakes..

I basicaly hate soddy with a firey passion and Have little respect for them... so idc what yall say or think..

GO BLUE

Pride till i die!!!!

Red Bank

Test scores reading

state average) 2.3%

Test scores math

(% above average) 4.0%

soddy daisy

Test scores reading

(% above state average) 8.2%

Test scores math

(% above average) 18.0%

wat dat dere sayz iz dat weez above de average

ill try to explain........ your wrong.... on mostly everything

you know, the stupid hick in soddy daisy

come visit the area some day

youd be surprised the nice houses and cars that we morons around here can afford.

HAHA plz... Soddy had the highest drop out rate in hamilton county school system this past year.. All they do at soddy is party and get caught. And then get beat ha. And i dont know if you have a clue what your talkin about. Red bank is one of the best school you can go to right under a private school. we won a national award for are teaching acadamy..

"But Soddy's academics is second to none. Their football team is a year away. Good Luck in the classroom!"

Speakin of bein able to cut it? im pretty sure it should be are insead of is. But hey we all make mistakes..

I basicaly hate soddy with a firey passion and Have little respect for them... so idc what yall say or think..

GO BLUE

Pride till i die!!!!

C'mon gutless where are you now ??? it has been a week and you gutless punks have shut up !! BOTTOM LINE " YOU GOT YOUR BUTTS WHIPPED" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TELL COACH SIMPSON HE IS ANOTHER GUTLESS PUNK !!

C'mon gutless where are you now ??? it has been a week and you gutless punks have shut up !! BOTTOM LINE " YOU GOT YOUR BUTTS WHIPPED" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND TELL COACH SIMPSON HE IS ANOTHER GUTLESS PUNK !!

Easy with the name calling there cowboy, because you and I both know you can say what you want behind a computer. There was not a "butt whipping" if you saw the game you know that. The only reason the score came out the way it did was because the players started cramping. Ask anyone involved in the game what the result would have been otherwise.

I have a better idea! Why don't you email me at clm4@sprint.blackberry.net and give me your name and phone # and I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to put you in touch with Coach Simpson and you can call him a gutless punk yourself?? How's that? Or are you THE REAL gutless punk and going to hide behind your computer?? We shall see!

TDP as a Soddy fan, I will agree RBpride deserves all the crap you can throw at him, BUT dragging coach Simpson in this was totally uncalled for. Show some Soddy pride and lets win or lose with GRACE. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Easy with the name calling there cowboy, because you and I both know you can say what you want behind a computer. There was not a "butt whipping" if you saw the game you know that. The only reason the score came out the way it did was because the players started cramping. Ask anyone involved in the game what the result would have been otherwise.

the fact is they did cramp. and lost. better conditioning and better prevention woulda prevented that. but the name calling is too much. we are sittin here braggin and talkin about high school kids. none of us were involved in the game. so all the credit goes to the great student athletes we saw on the field that night. all we can hope is that Rbpride decides to show himself on here and the there are many more good games in this great rivalry yet to come.

What the score would have been otherwise???? Probably close to the same...... There may not have been a butt whipping, but there were a awful lot of Red Bank players sucking bad air EARLY in the 3rd quarter.........Not to mention at the 3rd quarter horn when the Soddy-Daisy players jogged to the other end, while we were wondering if a golf cart was going to have to get the Lions and carry them to the other end. Bottom line is Soddy-Daisy wanted it more and was in superb physical condition. GO TROJANS

I have a better idea! Why don't you email me at clm4@sprint.blackberry.net and give me your name and phone # and I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to put you in touch with Coach Simpson and you can call him a gutless punk yourself?? How's that? Or are you THE REAL gutless punk and going to hide behind your computer?? We shall see!

do not jump to fast there !! coach simpson was the first one to fire the first shot after the j.v. game the following monday when he said " you guy's are terrible on film , you will might only win two games". I played for red bank before simpson did and yes he is a gutless punk !! and i will tell him to his face

TDP as a Soddy fan, I will agree RBpride deserves all the crap you can throw at him, BUT dragging coach Simpson in this was totally uncalled for. Show some Soddy pride and lets win or lose with GRACE. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

let me say this coach simpson fired the first shot by saying after the j.v. game the following Monday " you guy's are terrible on film , you might win two games "