Tennessee State Champs 08-09

SequatchieBowler17

If you've got a hunch at who might be the state champs this year, let's hear about it. Last year, Columbia Central won the Division I boys' title while the Division I girls' state champs were Hendersonville. Now that the new season is just around the corner, tell me who you think will be crowned next year, boys, girls, or both if you wish. Also, feel free to post who you think will be runner-up, etc. on each side. Don't hold back, post all your thoughts! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If you've got a hunch at who might be the state champs this year, let's hear about it. Last year, Columbia Central won the Division I boys' title while the Division I girls' state champs were Hendersonville. Now that the new season is just around the corner, tell me who you think will be crowned next year, boys, girls, or both if you wish. Also, feel free to post who you think will be runner-up, etc. on each side. Don't hold back, post all your thoughts! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It is way to early to tell. I can pretty much guess either Hendersonville, White Station, Hardin County on the girls side...BTW there is no Hixson Girls team this year they are going Co-ed this year and next year no team at all it looks like. The new Signal Mtn High school will replace them in the District.

Well on the boy's side H'mmm. I'd say Smryna, in Middle TN. In West Tn it will be Hardin Co. or White Station. And East Tn Soddy Daisy. One of those four teams looks good to win it. This is just my guess things can change in this amount of time before State. Good Luck and Good Bowling to all teams this year.

It is way to early to tell. I can pretty much guess either Hendersonville, White Station, Hardin County on the girls side...BTW there is no Hixson Girls team this year they are going Co-ed this year and next year no team at all it looks like. The new Signal Mtn High school will replace them in the District.

Well on the boy's side H'mmm. I'd say Smryna, in Middle TN. In West Tn it will be Hardin Co. or White Station. And East Tn Soddy Daisy. One of those four teams looks good to win it. This is just my guess things can change in this amount of time before State. Good Luck and Good Bowling to all teams this year.

Thanks very much for the input. Those guesses seem accurate, at least for the time being. Yes, it is rather early, but I was just looking for some opinions. I'm very glad to have gotten a response! Keep 'em coming!