giles county scrimmage

Dedicated#62

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

giles scrimmaged moore county tonight

my friend was there and said giles won 59-7

Giles is a very good football team. I'm sure Moore Co. could not quite matchup with some of the players that Giles has on the field.

Next Saturday's scrimmage against Franklin Co. will be a test that will better prepare the Bobcats for the regular season.

Giles is a very good football team. I'm sure Moore Co. could not quite matchup with some of the players that Giles has on the field.

Next Saturday's scrimmage against Franklin Co. will be a test that will better prepare the Bobcats for the regular season.

i agree im looking forward to this weekend.the bobcats have tullahoma friday at the brickyard and travel to franklin county the next day for another tough opponent.

i agree im looking forward to this weekend.the bobcats have tullahoma friday at the brickyard and travel to franklin county the next day for another tough opponent.

Why is Giles scrimmaging on back-to-back days???? Will the JV likely see much more time on one of those days I wonder /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'd bet Giles will play their varsity guys a bunch against Tullahoma and then they'll see limited action against Franklin Co. the following day. This gives the Bobcats a chance to tune-up the JV before they start their season.

Giles turns right around that next week and plays Lincoln Co. in the jamboree /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

true,but in the past two or three years i've seen just about every scrimmage and some of the teams they have scrimmaged like indendence,lincoln co.,tullahoma. we would play just like the season depended on it,like for example, leaving the starters in for the whole game not giving the second team alot of playing time.where as the other team is playing everyone on the sidelines.and i noticed last year when we got down by a couple of scores the fight was gone seemed like some of us just gave up.these scrimmages are the games we want to mess up on.is big D back on the team yet?