Camden Lions!

Ctownfootball

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Camden scrimmage anyone this past friday? .....if so how did it come out?

No Camden did not, but next friday Aug. 8 we scrimmage Humboldt. I realize this could be a mockery, but it is also a good chance for younger players to see some play time. Then the 23rd Camden will play Bruceton Tigers in the Jamboree at Huntington. The first game of regular will be a serious challange again this year, when we p[lay Trenton at Historic Wright Feild.

No Camden did not, but next friday Aug. 8 we scrimmage Humboldt. I realize this could be a mockery, but it is also a good chance for younger players to see some play time. Then the 23rd Camden will play Bruceton Tigers in the Jamboree at Huntington. The first game of regular will be a serious challange again this year, when we p[lay Trenton at Historic Wright Feild.

What do you mean by " this could be a mockery"?

What do you mean by " this could be a mockery"?

The only i can naswer this is how did Humboldt's season go last year? Now how many Oustanding athletes do they have returning this season? I mean no disrespect to the Bolt, but thuis is just my opinion i could be eatin crow next friday night. So if anyone was offended my apoplogies.

The only i can naswer this is how did Humboldt's season go last year? Now how many Oustanding athletes do they have returning this season? I mean no disrespect to the Bolt, but thuis is just my opinion i could be eatin crow next friday night. So if anyone was offended my apoplogies.

I think you are probably right - I don't see how Humboldt can be that much better than last year. They lost a couple of very good athletes but I also think they lost a lot of both lines.

Anyone go to this scrimmage? I may have heard it wrong but I heard Humboldt put a beat down on the Lions. Hard for me to believe, scrimmage or not. If you went to the game let us know what went down.