Eagleville v.s. FRA scrimmage

Eagleville could be a surprise team this year in Region 5. Jo Bryns should win it all but the rest of the spots should be up for grabs. Everybody is picking Cascade to challenge JoBryns but I just don't see it. They lost too much to graduation. If I was going to pick a second place team it would be the Rockets. I believe their senior class when they were freshmen were undefeated. Getting back to the Eagles what qb looked the best, both are very capable. Since 2005 the O and D lines have been shaky, how did they look. Any info would be appreciated. I haven't been to see them practice this year.

Eagleville could be a surprise team this year in Region 5. Jo Bryns should win it all but the rest of the spots should be up for grabs. Everybody is picking Cascade to challenge JoBryns but I just don't see it. They lost too much to graduation. If I was going to pick a second place team it would be the Rockets. I believe their senior class when they were freshmen were undefeated. Getting back to the Eagles what qb looked the best, both are very capable. Since 2005 the O and D lines have been shaky, how did they look. Any info would be appreciated. I haven't been to see them practice this year.

I think Forrest will definitely contend but I would put WHH above Forrest. Forrest lost a lot last year as did most teams in region 5 but I like WHH's chances (over Forrest) with them returning that huge line line of theirs. They still have to replace their entire backfield but that line should make any backfield look pretty good.

Who are you referring to? I have Cascade picked to finish last.......

Congratulations to Eagleville!

Well, it turns out our Bobcats bye week coincides with the Eagleville vs. WHH game, and I'm looking forward to going to the game. I hear my son's old neighborhood playmate is Eagleville's QB and a friend from high school transferred to WHH where his mom teaches now and plays for the Patriots. Solves my question of where to spend an open Friday night and to see two good teams play.

Best of luck to all the teams in this region.

Who are you referring to? I have Cascade picked to finish last.......

Simply referring to every poll that I have seen. They could be right Cascade has been very good the last few years. But I do know that they have lost a lot of starters. I had the privilege of watching the 2005 Freshman Rockets, they were very good and many of them are on this years Forrest team. That is why I pick them second.

Simply referring to every poll that I have seen. They could be right Cascade has been very good the last few years. But I do know that they have lost a lot of starters. I had the privilege of watching the 2005 Freshman Rockets, they were very good and many of them are on this years Forrest team. That is why I pick them second.

Just funnin' with ya, Eagle. This years Junior class at Cascade also won all their 8th and 9th grade games with the exception of one. A game against Forrest their 8th grade season which Forrest pulled ahead in the last minute of the game after trailing the entire game. Trust me, that class hasn't forgotten that game. It ruined their perfect season. We did lose a lot of talent last year, but the 18-20 juniors on this team are as talented as any class that has came through this program in my opinion. Only other class that compares in recent memory is obviously last years senior class. May of been better individual talent in other years, but the two classes I mentioned would have to be considered two of the best Cascade has seen.

Just funnin' with ya, Eagle. This years Junior class at Cascade also won all their 8th and 9th grade games with the exception of one. A game against Forrest their 8th grade season which Forrest pulled ahead in the last minute of the game after trailing the entire game. Trust me, that class hasn't forgotten that game. It ruined their perfect season. We did lose a lot of talent last year, but the 18-20 juniors on this team are as talented as any class that has came through this program in my opinion. Only other class that compares in recent memory is obviously last years senior class. May of been better individual talent in other years, but the two classes I mentioned would have to be considered two of the best Cascade has seen.

It sounds like the Champions are just one year away. I will still pick Forrest over Cascade. Forrest strength should be in their very big offensive line. Plus Cascade seldom has more than 2 good years in a roll. Of course your 2 good teams in a roll is better than our one good team that we have had in our history of H.S. Football.

It sounds like the Champions are just one year away. I will still pick Forrest over Cascade. Forrest strength should be in their very big offensive line. Plus Cascade seldom has more than 2 good years in a role.

We have a 3 year starting senior at QB that has looked VERY sharp in practice. He has found a favorite receiver and I think having him this year will probably make this season as good or better than next season. It's hard to express how much it means to have experience behind center. Whoever takes over the helm at QB next year will definitely have some growing pains which will probably hurt initially. Hopefully we will enjoy some large leads this year and we can get the future QB some reps.

Dang it....two teams that I plan on coming to see this season....and they scrimmaged? I wish I had known about this one b/c I would have gone to watch it. I think Coach Carson will do well at Eville. How did the Eville Defense look?? Coach Pipp is a great guy and good coach and Coach Ferg is coaching at FRA, and I would have loved to see them both back on the field. I am ecstatic that Pipp has this shot at coordinator!