Why Does Everyone Not think MTCS cant make it to State

pimp111

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

assuming im not mistaken and your talking about middle tennessee christian. lets analyse the schedule a bit.

Fri Aug. 31 at Perry Co. W 28-17 perry county didnt win a game, and you barely beat them

Fri Sep. 7 Eagleville R L 0-21 you didnt score at all, but not a terrible score differnce, but still no score.

Fri Sep. 14 at Nashville Christian R L 7-37 completely dominated, and not by MTCS

Fri Sep. 21 Jo Byrns R L 13-49 even more dominated, but did manage to get on the board a little more

Fri Sep. 28 at Cascade R L 7-49 again dominated

Fri Oct. 5 McEwen R L 0-28 lost again

Fri Oct. 12 Clarksville Academy R L 10-25 another loss

Fri Oct. 19 Community R W 21-0 won another, but im not sure if they ever won a game

Thu Oct. 25 at White House-Heritage R L 6-41 dominated again

Fri Nov. 2 at Forrest R L 13-47 again dominated.

basically they won 2 games all year, and was outscored 105 to 314. i mean i personally dont know much about middle tennessee christian, but just looking at last years schedule doesnt convince me A. you'll get in the playoffs 2. you'll win the championship. i know a ton of work can be done and a season can be turned around in the off season, but im just lookin at what i can.

assuming im not mistaken and your talking about middle tennessee christian. lets analyse the schedule a bit.

Fri Aug. 31 at Perry Co. W 28-17 perry county didnt win a game, and you barely beat them

Fri Sep. 7 Eagleville R L 0-21 you didnt score at all, but not a terrible score differnce, but still no score.

Fri Sep. 14 at Nashville Christian R L 7-37 completely dominated, and not by MTCS

Fri Sep. 21 Jo Byrns R L 13-49 even more dominated, but did manage to get on the board a little more

Fri Sep. 28 at Cascade R L 7-49 again dominated

Fri Oct. 5 McEwen R L 0-28 lost again

Fri Oct. 12 Clarksville Academy R L 10-25 another loss

Fri Oct. 19 Community R W 21-0 won another, but im not sure if they ever won a game

Thu Oct. 25 at White House-Heritage R L 6-41 dominated again

Fri Nov. 2 at Forrest R L 13-47 again dominated.

basically they won 2 games all year, and was outscored 105 to 314. i mean i personally dont know much about middle tennessee christian, but just looking at last years schedule doesnt convince me A. you'll get in the playoffs 2. you'll win the championship. i know a ton of work can be done and a season can be turned around in the off season, but im just lookin at what i can.

you have to also put into effect that MTCS also had the worst coaches in the nation last year and now they have the best coach in the state of Tennessee and so that also has to effect

you have to also put into effect that MTCS also had the worst coaches in the nation last year and now they have the best coach in the state of Tennessee and so that also has to effect

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

What in the world??

i find that hard to believe. who is he? i never said it couldnt happen just very unlikely through my eyes...id have to say the best coach in the state is the one from the maryville rebels. since they've won more games in a row than your schools history(not really sure about that, but you get the point)

i find that hard to believe. who is he? i never said it couldnt happen just very unlikely through my eyes...id have to say the best coach in the state is the one from the maryville rebels. since they've won more games in a row than your schools history(not really sure about that, but you get the point)

You can say it-it's not going to happen.