Help Plz

wizkid

Coach ..I know your goin to laugh when I put this on here..but oh well I need some help..

The problem is..that when I play I have some great games..and some games I just stink..I know I have the skillz..but I just can't focus throughout the whole game..

What can I do to focus on using all my skills to the fullest of their potential...?

Thanks

Player

hey..wizkid --- maybe you need to become more dedicated to the true nature of the game. Forget the hype and all the NBA glitz and get back to the movie Hoosier type of game. the true fundamentals of playing good hard nose defense, no turnover offense, and if you are a true "wizkid" play smart, use your head to defeat your opponent.

maybe this will help. I guess it all boils down to how bad you want to play and dedicate yourself to the game.

just my humble opinion...

[Edited by sinjin on 8/1/02 9:44P]

I would agree with sinjin and also would add that you are on the right track admitting and realizing where your weakness is. Sometimes you can do things against weaker opponents, that just will not work against certain styles of play. Again use your mind to find a way to win. Your skills will take care of their self with practice. " If you want to play develop your skills, if you want to win develop your mind."