Attention all football coaches

huskerj

I have something for sale that should interest any coach. I have an HP laptop computer that is less than 1 year old that has some wonderful football programs on it. Components: P4 processor, 256K RAM, 15" monitor, 2 USB ports, 2 expandable ports, much much more. Here is what is what makes this such a good deal. Digital Scout "Statware" and "Scoutware" plus the upgrade for the "Scoutware" which I have had for 3 weeks. Also included is "Playmaker Pro" playbook writing software. If you have never seen or used this software, you have to see it to realize how nice and easy to use it is. It helped this past season when the school I was at, posted a 10 - 0 regular season. The amount of time it saves a coaching staff each week is amazing. The amount of information that it provides is amazing. The laptop still has over 2 years left on the warranty that I purchased with it. Comes with a very nice carrying case also. The computer cost $2700.00 less than a year ago and is still state of the art. The three programs cost $1300.00 by them selves. That is $4000.00 of equipment and software. I am asking $2000.00, until you see these programs at work with this computer you really can not appreciate. I am moving on to another level of coaching and will not need it anymore. Serious inquiries only. I will provide any perspective buyers with any assistance needed to help you get started and all receipts to prove the purchase prices. E-mail me at joffin@bellsouth.net