10/9 at Gallatin 7:00pm

10/14 Portland 7:00pm

10/16 at Station Camp 4:30pm

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any result wh/dca?

DCA won 5 or 6 to 1. White House was down 3-0 at the end of the first half, but held their own when the starters and early subs were in the game. Same for the second half. WH controlled most of the night, but youth finally caught up to them. Coach played everyone that was dressed best I could tell and played two different keepers. Armstrong had the only WH goal.

They have another tough test against Gallatin Thursday night @ 7:00.

Good luck girls !!!

????????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Does sound odd.... I'll try it this way. With WH's first team and early subs, they controlled the game. Once they started playing the younger players, and there are a bunch of them, DCA took advantage and scored. DCA didn't have many subs, so WH's young players faced the DCA starters. Suppose you had to be there to understand.

All their scores came from counter attacks. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Not entirely true, but pretty darn close !!!!

I will agree that you can control a game, yet lose by 1 or maybe 2 goals on some unlucky breaks, but I defy someone who says they controlled the game yet lost by 4 or 5 goals. You might have had posession more than 50%, but if they could score on you that many times and you only scored on them once, you did not control that game.

I would accept if you said that except for some defensive breakdowns on quick breaks....etc. In other words, you can always see something positive in almost any game, even ones you lost. I can't say you controlled a game that you lost by such a lopsidded score.

Perhaps you are wearing rose colored glasses...

I will agree that you can control a game, yet lose by 1 or maybe 2 goals on some unlucky breaks, but I defy someone who says they controlled the game yet lost by 4 or 5 goals. You might have had posession more than 50%, but if they could score on you that many times and you only scored on them once, you did not control that game.

I would accept if you said that except for some defensive breakdowns on quick breaks....etc. In other words, you can always see something positive in almost any game, even ones you lost. I can't say you controlled a game that you lost by such a lopsidded score.

Perhaps you are wearing rose colored glasses...

Yeah, whatever.

any result of wh gallatin

I know but lets ask DonCChatt since he wasn't there..... LOL (that was a joke btw) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Gallatin won 6 - 3.

Both teams looked very good, but Gallatin was just too strong. WH made improvements from their first scrimmage.

I know but lets ask DonCChatt since he wasn't there..... LOL (that was a joke btw) /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

FYI, while I never lived in WH, I did live in H-ville for several years, and my parents still do, along with a brother who lives in Goodletsville. My daughter played in the ND vs. WH game 3 seasons ago as a freshman. You guys have a nice field, and nice community support. Nobody likes to loose. The rules of srimmages are a little different as coaches are usually more willing to try different players, different positions, etc during the pre-season versus regular season.

Good Luck to WH, and maybe we'll see you guys at State. Try to keep Tim and Fan in line....