White House High School

timbdp

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blue_Devil, we sure miss you being at these games. I'm sure you've been told but your daughter has picked up right were she left off last year and is a major reason we are staying in these games.

If I were in your shoes, I believe I'd try to make the Devils vs Patriots game on Sept. 30th starting @ 7:00. I don't know anything about how the Lady Patriots are playing, but this will the first game of what I'm sure will become a great match-up for years to come.

Keep wearing BLUE in p-town and wear it with the pride that comes with BDP !!!!!!

Heritage Girls are the real deal this year. I like your can't wait to see this game. I love Heritage's chances, but with this game you never know. I have people coming up to me that have never been to a soccer game telling me they will be at this game. I am not sure the parking lot over their is big enough.

Heritage Girls are the real deal this year. I like your can't wait to see this game. I love Heritage's chances, but with this game you never know. I have people coming up to me that have never been to a soccer game telling me they will be at this game. I am not sure the parking lot over their is big enough.

I heard that the Lady Patriots beat Portland 2-1 last night. Also heard they have quite a bit of speed on the team as well. I am truely looking forward to seeing this game. Hope both teams come in healthy and ready to play.

I'm seeing a lot of people drinking on (and others chugging) on the white house coolaide. What other teams are looking strong in this district? I've heard a lot of good things about heritage. How is station camp? portland isn't looking very strong. But better than they have been in the past

Reason being, it's a White House High School tread. You are aware that Heritage isn't in our district, right? Just making sure.

I can't comment on the other teams in our district because I haven't seen any of them play up to this point. I always figure Station Camp to be at the top and after that, it's a log jam of teams trying to take that second seed. We begin our district schedule Tuesday, September 9th @ Friendship Christian. We have two more games prior to that match to get ready for a district run.

If you know much about the other teams in the district, feel free to share.

any result wh/ne?

In a rain drenched game, WH fell to NE 4 - 1. Payne scored the lone goal for WH on a pk. NE was very physical and had several girls receive yellows. WH is going to have to start matching these teams that play them so physical and quit getting knocked around so much. I'm not promoting hard fouls. Most concerning was a late injury to AMS. She hurt her knee but at this point, I don't know how severe. Hoping it ends up being just a strain.