Red Boling Springs

Solomon

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow you have a laptop and a desktop...you're such a "high roller" Do the two of you think that coming onto a thread which you have no intention on adding something interesting or benefical is a waste of time....I do ...

Okay genius how about this:RBS will finish with a better record than last year and MCHS will just be glad to finish the year.I wish RBS could play those kittens of MCHS and show them how a Bulldog treats a cat.They might not win,but would at least play four quarters of hard nosed football.Better yet York would dominate either team.

Maybe so.... I wish RBS the best...and Wish MCHS the best also....I know nothing about York so I will not make any comments on them...practive that APE....what do you know about MCHS that you can make that kind of decision about their season?

he knows nothing but trying to poke fun at people he must A D D or something he needs to talk with someone about getting himself some professional help and talk about football after all this site is about football not morons thank for your support red and gray all the way !!!