Should I Just Walk Away?

ask_me

I know that the truth hurts sometimes. Hurts feelings, hits pride and hurts friendships. The truth I have spoken on this forum the last few years have apparently hurt a lot of the coacht community and for that I am deeply sorry. I guess I should just walk away before I make any more enemies. I love my Indians and wish them well this season. I can't believe that some people have taken my friendly banter and tried to make me the coacht villian. I will tell you what. I will let coacht posters decide my fate. Give me your reasons why I should stay or should go or why you wnat me to stay or go. Go Oneida (1992 STATE CHAMPS)!

I know that the truth hurts sometimes. Hurts feelings, hits pride and hurts friendships. The truth I have spoken on this forum the last few years have apparently hurt a lot of the coacht community and for that I am deeply sorry. I guess I should just walk away before I make any more enemies. I love my Indians and wish them well this season. I can't believe that some people have taken my friendly banter and tried to make me the coacht villian. I will tell you what. I will let coacht posters decide my fate. Give me your reasons why I should stay or should go or why you wnat me to stay or go. Go Oneida (1992 STATE CHAMPS)!

who cares. if the only thing you can do is cause problems hiding behind a screen name, then you probably don't have anything else. If you didn't have this what would you do?

Well for starters, quit running down every program. I personally have not had a real problem with your posts, actually found some amusing, but your comments on the thread for an injured athlete from South Pittsburg crossed the line. Every post seems to trash someone or school and even your fellow Oneida supporters have become embarrassed by your actions. Its one thing to talk smack on here, but when it is every post, it gets old. Most people on coacht use it as an information tool to keep up with programs that they cannot be completely involved with, not to read someone bashing any and all programs except for Oneida.

Hey, smack talk is cool, but just dont slander the kids or the coaches or the schools for their past performances. Ask anybody, I shouldnt be on here when I'm mad, and I've said things that I regret. Thats all i ask, so stay dude, and talk football. GO CHIEFS!!!

who cares. if the only thing you can do is cause problems hiding behind a screen name, then you probably don't have anything else. If you didn't have this what would you do?

You're right. I need to carry on the talk for Oneida. Nobody else wants to brag on them. They are so afraid that if they say something that might make another school, team or person mad that it might be enough to fire them up and cost Oneida to lose. Come on. Nothing I say or anybody says or does on this websote will lose or win a game. Thanks soggy, you have given me reason to stay the course. Go Oneida (1992 STATE CHAMPS)!

You're right. I need to carry on the talk for Oneida. Nobody else wants to brag on them. They are so afraid that if they say something that might make another school, team or person mad that it might be enough to fire them up and cost Oneida to lose. Come on. Nothing I say or anybody says or does on this websote will lose or win a game. Thanks soggy, you have given me reason to stay the course. Go Oneida (1992 STATE CHAMPS)!

Just tone it down a bit and everyone will be fine I've read some of your posts and some are amusing. Remember most of us are parents here and remember every team that you talk about are full of players with Mommas and Daddies of course we mommies are the ones you really should fear. lol I think banishing yourself from Coach T is a little extreme. Just be mindful of what you posts don't let it get to far out of hand. Count to 100 if you have to. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />