Best kickers in middle Tenn?

Kyle Lehning at Lipscomb would be in that category. His string of 99 consecutive PATs was broken last year in the semi-finals at Mitchell (a blocked kick, not an outright miss). He has 40+ yard range on field goals and also handles kickoffs. Not a bad DB either!

No knock on his ability, but 99 consecutive PAT's is just as much credit to his holder, snapper and lineman. I kicker can mis-hit a PAT often and still make it because they are so close, but if any of the above mentioned make a mistake, streak over as evidenced by how his streak ended. If he is hitting over 60 percent for 40 yard range, then he is doing well. When we practice 40 to 45 yarders that is our goal.

2a- Goodpasture Glen Nabors

3A- Station Camp Christian Reed

4A- Hillsboro Hendrix Brakefield

5A- Hendersonville Richie Reichenberger

D II- Davidson Ac. Cody Sandlin

Let me add one that is very strong. I know it isn't exactly middle, but watch him anyway.

4A- Rhea Co. Josh Davis

well i think that Briar Humphreys from LEWIS COUNTY will be a whole lot better from last year. he probably gets rid of his nerves from last year as his first year and he willl do a whole lot better. he might not have the long range but hes definately got the shorter range

I don't know if he's back or not but that kicker from Alcoa was very impressive in last year's state title game. He planted the ball into the endzone just about every time.

When you are always making the opposition start on the 20 yard line (80 yards away from paydirt) it is a huge part of a successful defense. Field position has won many.....MANY.....big games in the sport of football throughout the course of time.