CHESTER COUNTY JAMBOREE

moonpie33

WHO PLAYS WHO AND PREDICTIONS

I think Decatur County Riverside plays McNairy County in the third contest. McNairy always has a lot of speed, but look for this to be a close one. Riverside lost their starting QB for the season, but if their backup will play smart, they will be very competitive all year. They have some impressive young backs that should improve every week. Riverside also has a big receiver with good hands and speed.

Riverside - 12

McNairy - 7

Riverside has no speed or size and a backup quarterback starting this season. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Tonight is just a warm up with the Bobcats. Next week you have the the Big Red

Tigers coming to your house! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I pick the Bobcats and Tigers. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Well, I graduated from Riverside last year, but I'm at UT now, and the backs have a lot of experience for this season, the line is a little undersized but they have a lot of heart. I hate to put my old team down, but I don't think they will beat lexington, but they will have a good season overall as they get better week after week. I don't know how McNairy is this year so I won't make any predictions about that game